Chapter 11

A/N Sorry for not updating sooner...I try to update every weekend if I'm not super busy.  So I'm really sorry if this chapter is crap because I'm so busy cause of school and crap :(

Anyways...I wanted to dedicate this chapter to @thatdorklauren for her wonderful comment!!! :) 

p.s. she's got a lovely fanfic too =) sorry Lauren, i kinda creeped on your profile lol

~Josie's POV~

It's been exactly twenty-four hours and I cant still feel the taste of Harry's lips on mine.  To be honest, it's a pretty good feeling.  The only not-so-good thing is that I've been lying awake on this stupid plane for ten hours.  

We were headed to the boy's next concert which was in Hawaii.  Everybody on the plane was asleep, and even the night sky outside looked peaceful, calm.  I looked over at the sleeping boy next to me and frowned.  Louis had insisted that since Harry liked to get naked on planes, he should not be allowed to sit next to me.  So Louis had done the honors and sat next to me.  

Two rows back was Harry, so I couldn't even see him.  Ugh.  I'm going to kill Louis later for this.  Four more hours on the damned plane without a wakened soul.  Bleh. 

Suddenly, Louis fell out of his chair and landed on his butt with a thud.

"Oi!" his eyes snapped open and I smiled as Harry sat down next to me.  

"Better go find a seat before the flight attendant comes," Harry said cheekily.

"Bloody bastard..." Louis mumbled walking away and rubbing his bum.

"Took you long enough," I sais smilingly as I rested my head on his shoulder. His arm automatically wrapped around me, enveloping me in warmness.  

"Sorry love," he said in his husky voice.  I closed my eyes feeling the butterflies in my stomach as he called my 'love'.  Why do people call them butterflies?  It felt more like dinosaurs stomping around, intent on making me feel all weird inside.  A good weird mind you.  

"Go to sleep..." he mumbled. I gave a big yawn before unconsciousness overtook me.  I could still feel Harry's lips on mine from yesterday...weird huh?

*****

 "I'll never leave you alone.  Never." 

"Promise?" 

"I promise," he said looking me dead in the eye.

I smiled faintly before a knocking interrupted us.

"Josie? Josieee?"

"Josie?  Wake up Jay, we're here."

"Huh?" I mumbled blinking my eyes open sleepily.  I was greeted by the sight of Harry's beautiful forest green eyes.  I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday.  

"We've landed.  It's time to get off," he said grabbing my carry-ons and leading me off the plane.

"Be prepared for hell," Zayn chuckled darkly behind us.  

"Say what?" I asked him.

"You'll see," he said smilingly smugly.

And see I did.  As soon as we entered the exit gate at the airport, paparazzi and fans started swarming around us. The bodyguards were no match for those vicious chihuahua like directioners.  They were everywhere!  Screaming, shouting, and grabbing at everything in sight.  

 "Josie!  Over here!'

"Look this way sweetheart!" 

I did my best to smile for the cameras and give out signatures.  It was still weird how people admired me for me.  Well, me as in the princess of England but that's the same thing I guess.