Chapter 6

Hey Guys!  Aren't the Olympics just so freaking amazing?!?  I know I wish I were there... can't wait for volleyball and the closing ceremonies!!! Danielle, One Direction, and Ed <3

Vote and Comment!  But mostly comment because I love reading them hehe :) 

-Love ya muahs <3

Josie's POV

"Your prince is Harry Styles?" I growled at Femi, unbelieving.

"Yeah." She said shyly looking down at her coffee.  I groaned inwardly and to my horror, Harry was walking over to our corner.

"I have to go use the restroom, I'll be right back."  I say rushing away as fast as I can.  I make it to the restrooms before I turn around and look behind my back to see Harry smiling and talking to Femi.  

I wonder if they were flirting?

No no no.  They aren't flirting, I assure myself as I walk into a stall.  Why do I even care?  I don't care.   

Images replay themselves through my mind as I calm down.  The first day I met the boys.  The day I started to trust them.  The day Harry and I became non-enemies.  Then, the day they left me to die.  I can't believe they would do that to me, especially Josh.  

Maybe they didn't.

Shut up you stupid subconscious mind.  Of course they left me.  There's no other explanation, Femi is the one who saved me.

You never know.

I groaned and slammed my head against the stall door.  I was literally going insane.  The situation I'm in is confusing enough, but I just had to have a voice in my head.  And an annoying one at that.  Before I could start talking to inanimate objects, I left the stall and peeked out the restroom door.  Perfect!  Harry was gone, leaving the coast clear for me.

I skipped happily over to Femi and took a seat.  

"So, how was Mr. Prince Charming?" I asked teasingly.

"He's perfect!  I-I mean, he's really kind.  He's going to buy us coffee right now."  She said grinning from ear to ear.

Wait.  What.  He's buying coffee?  As in, he's still here?  

"Hey girls, I got us some latte, a ca-" I snapped my head up to meet Harry's face as his voice filtered through my mind.  Shoot!  Don't let him see your face, he'll recognize you!  Stupid, stupid, stupid Josie.  I quickly looked down at my lap trying to hide my face with my hair.

It was a fruitless effort as Harry stopped talking and dropped his platter of drinks.  On me.  

"Harry!  Watch it!" I hissed at him menacingly.  He seemed to busy staring googly eyed at my face to hear me.  I snapped my fingers in front of his face but he still seemed to be in a trance.  

"Femi, tell your boyfriend to stop staring!  It's rude!" I said to her.  She blushed and mumbled something that sounded like "Not boyfriend".  That seemed to snap Harry out of his daydream.  

"I'm so sorry Jay!  Here let me help you." He said quickly.  He snatched napkins from a table and started to soak up the coffee that he had spilled all over me.  I watched amused as he cleaned up the coffee quicker than it had spilled.

"Thank you Styles." I laughed to myself as he flashed his cheeky grin at me, winking.  Still a flirt I see.

"You guys know each other?" Femi said, finally speaking up and eyeing me suspiciously.  She was definetley going to kill me later for not telling her that I knew Harry Styles and One Direction.  I needed to come up with an excuse later...