¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи

Start from the beginning

"Chips." I stated.

"Chips." He confirmed, and I smiled big.

"This is the best sandwich I have ever had the chance to eat!" I exclaimed, and it was gone.

I rubbed my tummy, leaning back in my chair, and Donnie chuckled at my clicheness.

"Okay shorty. Time for bed." He said, standing up from his chair. I frowned.

"But I'm too lazy to move right now..." I grumbled, holding out my arms.

"Another repeat?" He asked.

"Another repeat." I confirmed.

He chuckled and picked me up, holding me gently in his arms. I smiled up at him as he walked me to the room.

"So do you mind if we observe your newfound abilities tomorrow?" He asked me tentatively, putting me down on the ground.

"Of course!" I answered before going into my room to change into my jammies

I kicked off my shoes and gently took off my belt, stripping from my attire. Mac was in there, but she was sound asleep, curled up in the covers.

I threw on my dark forest green short shorts on, which looked well on my now muscled legs. I guess the mutation did more than grow my hair. My tank top had a picture of IronMan on it, and it fit my torso perfectly. I grinned at my reflection. I looked way better than I did two months ago.

I padded across the hall, opening Donnie's door. Upon walking in, I see that he was now in his bed, his mask off, the pale scars shining brightly like headlights on his skin.

I slid underneath the covers, snuggling up to Donnie for warmth, as it was cold and my toes were freezing. He chuckled, and murmured into my hair,"You'll be warm in no time princess."

Our legs tangled together underneath the blankets. He had his hands on both sides of my waist, holding me to him, his chin resting on top of my head. My head was resting on his plastron, both of my arms hanging limply beside my face.

I was comfortable, and my breathing slowed, and it took almost no time at all for me to fall into a completely flawless dream.

I sat on soft grass, laughing at a story my father was telling me. My mother, happy and beautiful, was smiling at me with love as I giggled. We were near a lake, and the twins were swimming, splashing around, their floaties securely on their arms. They were laughing so much it could be heard from where I was sitting.

Spread around us were delicious goodies, ranging from cookies to pie to cobbler. My mother looked at me, her beautiful eyes looking at me with so much love that I felt as if I could burst from it.

"More lemon pie, honey?" My mother offered, her voice as sweet as the honeysuckle that surrounded us in the bushes.

Hmm... I wonder when those got there. I studied the bushes, quizzical, but then shrugged. I wasn't a very observant person.

I looked down at the pie, then shook my head. "No thanks mom."

I looked at my mother once more, but instead of the kind face, filled with laughing lines, I was met with a cold face.

The smile left my face as she spoke to me harshly,"Your not my daughter. You don't even have a birth certificate. No one knows you exist. You little piece of filth. Get away from me. Don't come back."

I cringed away, tears sprouting from my eyes. "Mom?" I asked fearfully.

She glared at me with such loathing that I cringed as if I'd been slapped. I looked over to my father, now being bound and gagged by my mother, and she smiled a sickly sweet smile.