The next one in line is not slow either. Unlike the first runner, this one has a good form in running. His steps are unrecognizable, almost making everyone believe that he is flying. Nobody would ever think that he is present unless someone sees his form - even his form is blinking on the air. Kun Shao, despite a thousand years of not working, maintained his position as the empire's strongest.

The next members are the shadow guards. They are not inferior but the two leading people are just abnormally strong. They could only just trail behind the dust trying to keep the pace. This group of godly creatures had run so far from the sect that they almost reached the edge of the largest state.

The god killer noticed the large walls of the Town getting closer. It only looked up then looks behind him where he saw the raging image of Kun Shao following. The god killer smirked, turning around while throwing some explosives. Kun Shao has always been attentive so he blocked the incoming fire with crossed arms. But his speed failed him to stop on time getting his self burned.

The god killer stopped running and watch the fire engulf Kun Shao. The following shadow guards surrounded the god killer not worrying over the burning general. It only took a minute before the flames that engulfed the person vanished by one swing. Kun Shao appeared from the scorched ground with a complete body with less injury.

The god killer smirked, feeling satisfaction from the scene. Kun Shao was startled after seeing the smile and thought that something is not right. But Kun Shao did not have the time to think when the god killer suddenly attacked. This time, it wasn't a blow of explosives but another series of large silver needles.

The statement Kun Shao had said to the emperor is true: the god killer is only defending when they were fighting on the Higher Realm.

The series of combat attacks that were exchanged between the masters are truly very exceptional. The Shadow Guards who are there to help the gardener could not do any help than to watch at the vanishing figures. Each step, one would give a vital blow to the other, and after one step, the other would reciprocate the same force.

Kun Shao is pretty much skilled when it comes to hand in hand combat. His long ranged attacks are also god-like but he preferred melee among all the attacks. He mastered a number of martial arts that were taught to him by his good teacher that soon became the foundation of every martial arts school in this world.

Of course, none of them could ever reach Kun Shao's level.

But this god killer seems to be something. Not only he was able to dodge Kun Shao's attack, he can also block and attack simultaneously. It almost looks like he has the ability to look at the opponent's future attack range that made all the swift movements very possible. Though, Kun Shao's speed is not a joke so a few scratches can still be imprinted to the god killer.

The house the two are taking as the stage is starting to crumble. Luckily, they were no people inside so they were not scared that someone would be caught in the fight.

The god killer took ten pieces of silver needles from his clothes and threw at Kun Shao with an astonishing speed. Kun Shao watched the needles come closer before simply dodging each one as he rushed towards the god killer. He made a gesture on his hand to activate a move and pressed it towards the enemy. The god killer, then again, crossed his arms so his elbows would just receive the shock as he was pushed away by a few meters.

Kun Shao did not stop on that one attack and planned to make a consecutive blow. He had just stepped forwards when suddenly he heard a thinning noise from behind. He bended his body backwards right just on time for the ten needles to pass a length width of his hair as it returned to the owner. That time seem to be in a slow motion showing the small distance that could have made Kun Shao render useless.