Four

Lola sighed to herself as she sat in bed. She looked to a text off Patrick. Lola rolled her eyes. She knew how persistent he was being and it was making her want him.

Lola shook her head and sighed. She knew what she and Patrick had was in the past and knew she needed to keep it that way. Lola stood up and walked out of her bedroom. She groaned when she heard her sister having sex. She didn't want to think of her sister having sex. She didn't know who her sister was sleeping with. But she knew Aimee and knew it would be someone she shouldn't be sleeping with.

Lola walked into the kitchen. She grinned as she saw Sandy. Sandy looked at her daughter and smiled. "Morning love. You okay?" She asked as Lola nodded. "Lola?"

Lola sighed. "I'm fine mum. Leave it. Please," she said. She grabbed her coat and walked out.

***
Lola felt as if it was all getting too much. She knew that she was under a lot of pressure and it came down to Patrick. Patrick and the history that they shared. It was all coming on top of her. And she didn't know how much longer she could avoid her feelings for him.

***
Later that day, Lola walked through the village. She sighed as she saw Patrick. He was with Maxine. She looked at him and felt anger. She walked off.

Patrick walked off after her and grabbed her arm. "Don't," he said.

Lola looked at him and glared. "Don't what Mr Blake? The ever so perfect headmaster. How would your fiancé react if she found out about us?" She spat.

Patrick looked at her and glared. "You wouldn't."

Lola looked at him and smirked. "Wouldn't I?" She said as she went to walk off.

Patrick grabbed her and pushed her against the wall as she looked to him before he leant in to kiss her. Lola froze for a moment. She pushed him away and slapped him. Patrick held his cheek for a moment before he leant in and kissed her again. Lola wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Patrick pulled away from her and smirked. "I know how you feel. You still want me and I want you. I won't give up on us. Don't say anything," he said before he walked off.

Lola groaned as she rested her head against the wall. She was feeling more confused than ever.

***
Lola got back to the house and frowned as she saw Aimee walking around in someone's shirt. "So, are you going to tell me who he is?" Lola asked.

Aimee turned to look at her and sighed. "It's complicated."

"You can tell me. We're twins and I won't tell a soul," Lola said.

Aimee looked at her and sighed. "Don't judge me. It's Warren Fox."

Lola looked at her and frowned. She realised she was sleeping with Patrick's daughters boyfriend. And that things were about to become a lot more complicated between them.