Three

Lola walked into the school. Patrick had text her to meet him. Lola was scared but she knew she needed to get it over and done with.

Patrick looked up as Lola walked in. He smirked at her. "How are you?" He asked.

Lola shrugged and sat on the desk. Patrick placed a hand on her thigh. She smirked down at him. "I think you're being inappropriate," she teased.

"Appropriate? We were never appropriate. Especially our fling," Patrick said.

Lola had to agree. Their one night of passion was erotic. Lola found herself trying to not moan at the thought of their weekend together. 

***
Lola walked back home. She saw Aimee who smirked. "You look like you had sex."

"Well I didn't. Came so damn close to it but I didn't have sex," Lola said. She saw the look on Aimee's face. "I did not have sex."

***
Patrick looked up as Sienna walked in. He smirked. "Sienna, how was your day?" He asked. He was remembering his weekend with Lola. He couldn't get it off his mind.

Sienna shrugged. "Fine. Everything is fine."

Patrick nodded. He grabbed his phone and text Lola:

I think you should meet me - Patrick x

He sent the text and waited for the reply. It eventually came through:

I would but I'm too lazy. Besides, you only want sex. I'm not in a sex mood ;) - Lola x

Patrick smirked at her playing hard to get. He found it thrilling. He loved the thrill of the chase. He knew he would get Lola. But he didn't know how.

***
Aimee smirked at Lola. Lola groaned. "What?"

"I know Patrick is texting you. Go and meet him. Get laid. You look like you need it," she said.

Lola rolled her eyes. "I don't need my sister telling me I need sex. It's not cool," she joked.

Aimee laugher and winked. "Oh come on. It'll be fun. You in a Sexy relationship with the strict principal of Hollyoaks high," she joked.

"You're the worst."

***
Lola found herself walking to Patrick's flat. She knew that Patrick was engaged to a woman called Maxine. She wasn't going to be his dirty little secret. That's what she needed to tell him.

When she arrived there, Patrick Let her in and pinned her against the door. Lola pushed him away. Patrick frowned. "What?"

Lola looked at him. "I know you're engaged. I'm not going to be your bit on the side. I can't go through. Only getting you whenever you want a shag. It's not going to happen," she said.

Patrick sighed. "Who told you?"

Lola rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows. They were there when you supposedly proposed to her. Were you seeing her when we had that weekend?" She asked.

Patrick nodded. Lola scoffed. "This is unbelievable! Why would you even do this? Cheat? Isn't she giving it you? Had to get your leg over someone else?"

"It's not like that."

Lola rolled her eyes again. She opened the door. "Find someone else. I'm not wrecking a relationship for a meaningless shag."

Lola stormed out. But would she find herself back in the arms of Patrick Blake?