Nine

Lola didn't know how to feel about everything that was going on. She knew that it scared her. And she hated it. She knew that she wanted to make it work. She was scared.

She was scared about what was going on with her and Patrick. She knew how it terrified her.

Lola sat in bed. She looked to her phone and smiled as Aimee walked in. She tilted her head. "What are you doing here?" Lola asked.

Aimee looked to her. She rolled her eyes. "Is that how you speak to your twin? I wanted to see how you are. I know how you are. I know that you are upset about everything with Patrick. I want you to be okay," she said.

Lola looked to her and smiled. "I don't even know what okay is. I fell for someone I shouldn't have. He's with someone else. He tells me that it's me that he wants and then I don't know what to think. I just feel so alone."

Aimee wrapped an arm around her and smiled. "I know how hard it is. But you are my sister. I love you. I promise you that no matter what you are not alone," she said as Lola looked to her and smiled. 

****

Lola walked through the village As she saw Patrick. He looked to her and smiled ad he walked over to her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Lola looked to him and smiled. "I guess so. Look we need to sort out what is going on with us. I need to know where I stand with you. I deserve to know where I stand," she said

Patrick looked to her and nodded. "You're right. I know it seems as if I am stringing you along. But I promise you I am not. I am here for you. I care for you. I will do anything to prove how much that you mean to me."

Lola nodded as she looked to him. She sighed. "Well, if you mean that then you know what you have to do," she told him.. She went to walked off.

Patrick grabbed her arm. He looked to her and smiled. "You're right. I'm sorry. Look, you know what they say. You can't choose who you love and that's you. I love you Lola Roscoe. I am going to prove it," he said as Lola smiled.

****

Lola got home and smiled as she saw Aimee who sat with Mila.
"Can you watch her for me? I need to call Warren back. And she's being fussy," Aimee said.

"Of course," Lola said as she took Mila from Aimee. She smiled ad she held the little girl close. She grinned as she babbled away. "You're so cute. Like mummy aren't you?" She said as Mila babbled away.

Lola looked to her and smiled. She knew that she was scared. She was scared that she was having a baby. And with how things were with Patrick, she had no idea if she could cope with it all.