Twelve

Lola felt on edge. She was scared ever since she told Patrick that she thought that she was pregnant. She knew that he was avoiding her. Or felt as if he was.

Lola was scared and she didn't what to make it a big deal. But she knew that she could use his support. And the way he was acting right now just didn't help.

Lola sat in bed as she sent him a text and sighed. She hated how things were with them and she hated how messy it was. She knew that she didn't need it.

She knew how she had to find out if she was pregnant for once and for all. She knew how on edge she had been. And she knew how she had to know.

Lola got dressed and walked down into the kitchen as she saw Sandy who looked to her and smiled. "Hey how are you doing love?" She asked.

She wasn't stupid. And she knew there was something going on with her daughter. She how it wasn't easy at all for her.

"I'm okay. I just need to sort a few things out that's all. Has Aimee been here this morning?" Lola asked.

She knew that the last thing she needed was for her mum to know that she could possibly be pregnant.

"Earlier. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine. I have to go and run some errands. I'll see you in a bit," Lola said as she walked off out of the house before she was grilled anymore by Sandy.

****

Lola stood on price slice as she bought a pregnancy test. She frowned as she saw Patrick. "Oh so you are alive?" She said.

Patrick looked to her and sighed. "I have been busy." 

Lola looked to him and sighed. "Yeah well I have been trying to get a hold of you. It's obvious that you are freaked out by this whole situation. But don't worry. I don't want anything from you. So you can carry on with your life. If I am pregnant," she told him.

Patrick looked to her. He shook his head. "It's not like that Lola. It's a lot to get my head around. I thought I was done with the whole babies thing," he said.

Lola looked to him and nodded. "Oh don't worry you are. You don't need to have anything to do with this possible baby. What we had it's done with," she said as she bought the test and walked off.

****

Lola stood in the bathroom as she heard a knock at the door. She saw Aimee walking in. "What are you doing here?" Lola asked.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "You're my sister. I am not going to let you do this alone," Aimee said.

Lola smiled."I'm scared"

"I know. But I'm here. Have you looked yet?" Aimee asked as Lola shock her head.

She was scared. Lola picked up the rest and held it in her hand for a moment.

She looked to Aimee who smiled. Lola looked down at the rest to see it was...