Ten

Lola sat in bed and sighed. She knew that she felt uncertain by things. She felt uncertain by it all.

She knew that her head was a mess. And she didn't know how she was feeling about her and Patrick. She knew how he had told her how he was going to prove to her.

She knew that she did want to believe him. And she did want to make it work and how it wasn't easy.

She knew how none of it was easy. And how she was trying to make it work. But it did scare her.

Lola knew that she wanted to make it work. But she didn't know if she believed him.

She knew that the last thing that she wanted was for him to hurt her.

Lola stood from the bed. She walked down into the kitchen as she saw Sandy. "Hey mum."

Sandy smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she looked to her.

Lola looked to her. She smiled. "I'm okay mum. My head is a mess. But I am okay," she said.

Sandy looked to her and nodded, "I know that a lot is going on with you. But it will be okay. You know what you can talk to me. No matter what is bothering you. I am still your mum," she told her.

as Lola looked to her and smiled "I know mum but I am fine" Lola said.

Lola knew how it was a mess. And she didn't know what to think about the whole situation.

****

Lola walked through the village as she saw Patrick. He walked over to her. "I am going to end it with Maxine. I want to make it work with you. I want us to try," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

She wanted to believe him. But she knew that it wasn't that easy. "When?" She asked.

Patrick smiled, "She's away at her sister's. When she gets back" he said as she smiled.

She knew that she was starting to feel hopeful that there was something good about to happen with them. And she knew how none of it was easy.

She knew that she wanted it to make it work. "It will be okay. I promise," he said as Lola looked to him and smiled.

She knew how none of it was easy. But she did know that she wanted to make it work. No matter what.

****

Lola got back to the rosoce house as she saw Aimee who smiled. "You look like crap. Are you okay?" She asked.

Lola nodded. "I'm fine. My head kills," she told her. 

Aimee smiled. "Is it Patrick? You don't look okay."

"I'm okay. My head is a mess. And I just want things to be okay with us. I just want to make it work. But it's not easy," Lola said

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "You know I am your sister and you can tell me anything."

Lola looked to her. "I think I could be pregnant. And I don't know what to do," she said.

She knew that if she was pregnant that everything was going to change.