chapter 15

( edited )

Song : We don't talk anymore cover by Jimin and Jungkook.

She walked her fake ass into class with her pink boots and terrible clothes. I rolled my eyes at the sight of the witch. Guys were literally in disgust by her strong essence of perfume. Everybody just lost interest in the new student in 3 seconds.

" annyeong , My name is Nayun Kim, I'm new here so please take care of me. Thank you. " I ignored her and looked at my phone. I just want to drown her out of my head. I went on Instagram and posted a story.

I felt shifting beside me. I looked up and saw Jimin beside me. Jungyeong and Jimin switched places secretly. He took my hand and kissed it. I'm very confused.

" She's annoying. You're the only one that can make me feel better." He says and smiles. The teacher speaks again.

" Nayun please take a seat at the single table at the back please. Now , we are going to have a group project. 4 members each group , go and choose your group. " Jimin looked at Jungkook
and Taehyung signalling to them that he wants to be in a group but then...who must not be named appeared.

" Hey Jimin..You wanna be in a group ?" She seductively ( more like disgustingly) say. Jimin gave her the ' what the fuck ' look. I tried to hold in my laughter.

" Sorry , I'm already in a group with Tae , kookie and My beautiful girl , Y/N ." Oof sis , you mad or something ? She be looking like a tomato. She reluctantly walked away.Sorry sis , I'm a 100 and you're a 10. That's the tea.

Kookie and I are very close to each other. So immediately , he ran to my table , back hug me and kissed my cheek.

" Haii Y/N ~ " He doesn't know me and Jimin are dating so immediately Jimin's face turned red with anger.

" Kookie , I think Jimin is mad at you."

" Since when are you and Jimin even friends ? " He asked jokingly.

" Since we started dating , idiot." Jimin said. He's jaw dropped in shock. I smacked Jimin.

" Yah , don't be mean ! It's okay kookie. Well be in the same group though ! " I said. He pulled a chair next to me and then Tae came.

" What's up Jimin's girlfriend." That's the first thing he said. Really Tae ? I rolled my eyes. All of them are so annoying but I love them.

- after class -

Jimin decided to walk me to my locker. Everyone was low-key staring at us. I really don't like the attention. I'm doing this for Jimin. He's my everything. But I knew that he noticed. I put my books in the locker while Jimin just stared at what I was doing. I awkwardly stop and face him.

" What ? Is there something on my face ?" I continue to sort my book. He smiles.

" Yeah , beauty. " He says smoothly. I choke on my saliva and drop one of my books. He started to laugh continuously.

" cute. " My cheeks turn a bright red. He noticed and tease me.

" Ah ,is my princess blushing ? " I rolled my eyes and picked up the book I dropped. He chuckled.

" Thank you for your compliment , sir. Now if you are going to  tease me more , I'm going to kindly yeet out of this conversation. Goodbye , sir. " I formally say and speed walk away with my bag over my shoulder.

" Hey ! wait ! " He runs to catch up to me and everyone laughs. He intertwined our fingers. I giggle and shake my head.

" Damn , I love you idiot. "

- later that day -

I stared at the stars twinkling above us. I took in a deep breath of fresh air. I turn to Jimin who was staring at me. Why is he always staring at me ?

" Stop it , Jimin. " I push he's face away playfully.

" Why ? Can't I admire my babygirl ? " He asked. I smiled.

" That's sweet Jimin. " I kisses he's cheek. He doesn't seem satisfied. I know what we wants.

" What about here ? " He points to he's lips. I smiled and leaned in and he did so too but just as our lips were about to touch , I slap him playfully and run away. I laugh hestorically.

" I'll get my payback Y/N !" He runs after me. The night ended with he's arms around me under the beautiful night sky filled with stars.

" he's my everything but I'm afraid of the day he'll leave me. "

a/n : yes I know y'all are mad at me but uhm sister needs some tea to quench my thirst for drama. I'm sAtan and iM SorRY.

Okay haii , update here please read !! I'm am super super busy with school atm so I'mma continue this story next week because my schedule is like packed and I'm so friggin stress like y'all do not know. I also wanna say thank you for supporting me until like 12k + reads like I appreciate y'all so much 💕

Update : wtf 13K ? in one day ? y'all are friggin amazing !! Anyways I hope you're happy with the changes HAHAH I know I've been sAtan but HEY AT LEAST I PUT IN EFFORT ON MY SUSPENSE GAME. have a great day everyone !! 👻💕