chapter 14

- Song : Dancing with a stranger - Sam Smith & Normani -

• Mark's POV •

Park Jimin. What do you see in him , Y/N ? SERIOUSLY, he's so annoying. He's the most useless person I've ever met. And what does she mean by ' I don't know Anything about Jimin or about them ? ' She's so friggin complicated. One day she's a gangster the next day she's Satan. Like one day she hates him the next day she's defending him ? What the frick frack tickly tack.

• Y/N's POV •

I woke up to the sound of the irritating alarm clock. I showered and started to get ready for school.

Your Outfit 😉🔥

Your Outfit 😉🔥

What should I do for my hair ? Let go ? Tie up ? Bun ? Choices , choices. After 10 years of thinking , I finally decided my hair style.

 After 10 years of thinking , I finally decided my hair style

hair 💗

I was finally done getting ready. I grabbed my backpack and hung it around my shoulder. I plugged in my earpiece cord to my phone cord and plugged one of them in my ears. I exited the house and when to my bike.

a/n : let's take a moment to appreciate the ride

a/n : let's take a moment to appreciate the ride. like OMG 🔥

I drove to school and I saw a car parked in MY spot. It was an unfamiliar car. I got really pissed off. I saw the silhouette of the driver and knocked on the tinted glass window. I'm clearly irritated. They rolled down the window and my anger rose even more.

" Get the fuck out of MY spot sis." She just chucked. I'm about to explode I swear to fucking god.

" I'm sorry but I don't think you OWN this spot. " She blindly says. She clearly can't read.

" It does actually. Now move your fucking car. " I say in anger again. She looked unfazed.

" Or what ? " By this time , everyone was looking at us. Suga shook his head at Nayun's actions. I slot my bike keys into my finger gaps and scratch her car. Nice , 4 scratches. She immediately got out of her car.

" Yah ! what is wrong with you !? This is an expensive car , you can't fucking afford it. " She screamed at me. I clenched my fist. I added another 4 scratches to her car.

" Move or your car is not the only thing I'll scratch. I might even scratch your face sis , don't fucking mess with me today. " She finally moved her ugly ass car out of the way. I parked my motorcycle as usual. I saw her looking at me.

" What you staring at , Bitch ? " I asked her intimidatingly. She just sulked. I hear the roaring engines of Jimin's car. He parked right beside me. I leaned back on my Motorcycle. Eyeing he's every move.

" Guys ! Mega fight about to happen between Jimin and Y/N . " Someone from the crowd shouted. Instead Jimin came towards me. He slid he's hands on my waist and I wrapped my hands around he's neck. He kissed me... in front of everyone. I could see Nayun's jaw dropped all the way to the ground. Everyone was shocked. We were in such a passionate kiss that we forgot people were staring. We pulled away.

" Listen , This is My queen. Don't mess with her or flirt with her , I'll hunt you down. " He intertwined our fingers and kisses the back of my hand.

" Shall we go now , Princess ? " He asks. I nodded. We started walking to class. I went to me seat but Jimin's sad that he can't be close to me. As soon as I sat down , I felt my phone buzzing every 1 second. I looked at my phone.

mina💕 :

YAH

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME
ABOUT JIMIN !

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN ?

WHAAAATT ?

OMG I'M JUST-JDIEMDBX

DELFIE !! YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT ?

HE'S THE GUY YOU LIKE ?

BUT HE'S YOUR BULLY ?

WHAT ABOUT NAYUN ?

IS JIMIN YOU LIKE OR LOVE ?

yes.

OMG !?

so cute 😍

wait , why dafuq is Nayun here ?

I don't know ?

I looked up at her but she shrugged. He seatmate , Chuga , grabbed her phone when he saw her messages.

mina 💕 :

harlo , Chuga here.

wassup dood

the sky.

anyways I got tea about
Nayun that you're
gonna hate.

what ?

She's a new student in our school.

wow , how extra.

ikr. And that's not
the worst part.

she's in our class.

well fuck her.

I turned of my phone and looked so annoyed with that witch. She's so annoying. Every girl and boy hates her because either she tried to steal away their crushes knowing that they like them or telling the other girls that the boy likes her , therefore , making the girl loose interest in the boy. That just sucks. I mean..she stole my Jimin.

" Jimin. " I blurted out not knowing why I said it. He turned behind to look at me.

" Yes , Jagi ? " I stared at him. Frick I forgot what I wanted to say so I stared at him blankly before shaking my head.

" Ah , nothing..." I scratch my head trying to remember what I was gonna say. He looked at me confused. But right at that moment , the teacher came in. We greeted each other.

" Class ! Today , well be having a new student. Nayun Kim." I saw Jimin clenched he's fist. Oof , baby boy is mad.