chapter 4

- Song I listened to when writing this: No more Dream - BTS -

Really ? It's Friday and I meet this jerk ? Here ? At the mother fucking store. Ugh. I walk past him and grab the snacks I wanted. Please don't notice me. I was turning out of the isle.

" Y/N ? " I heard from behind me. I scrunched my face. Really ? I turn behind and face him.

" Jimin. " I say and turn to walk away.

" What is a rich girl like you doing here ?" he asks. Excuse me boy , but you're richer than me.  I turn around to face him again.

" I'm buying stuff I need...? " I say and look down.

" What about you ? Why are you here ?" I ask and look up. He sighs.

" Jaeyun needed a pregnancy kit." He said. I stare at him.

" Jaeyun...? "

" Yeah , my sister. "

" That's why she looked familiar. Oh well , I got to go. Bye , I guess. " I say and for the first time in a long time I smiles at him. I walked away and paid for my items. I walked back to the house and buzz the bell because I was lazy to scan my eyes.

Buzzer : "Who is it ?"

" It's me Mark"

Buzzer :" Who is me ? "

" Mark , if you don't open this gate right now , I'll break every single one of your toy figurines "

Buzzer : " okay , you're such a buzz kill"

" I'm about to kill this buzzer I swear to fucking god. Just let me in you ding dong !! "

He finally buzzes me in. I walk in and go to him and he's friends. I slam my things on the table. I took of one of my slippers and hit Mark with it. He runs away and smiles like an idiotic chicken.

" Yah ! Come back you coward. " I say as Mark runs far away from me. I huff out a sigh. I put my slipper back on and grab my things. I went inside and took the slippers off again. I collapse on the couch and turn on the TV. I decided to Netflix and Eat.

I open one of the bag of chips I bought at the store earlier. I suddenly got a text from an unknown number. Weird , my number is private.

Unknown:

Hello , is this Y/N ?

             Who is this ?

Oh , it's Nayun Kim.I just wanna say
that I'll be returning to Korea in a few days.I hope to meet up soon.
XOXO ❤️

I dropped my phone and ran outside to Mark. I pushed he's friends out of the way but accident tripped and fell on top of one if his friends. Oh god. We started at each other for awhile but I quickly got off him.

" Are you okay ? " I asked concern , I pulled him up but he seem to just be staring at me.

" Jackson ? " One of the others called him. He snapped back into reality. I change my focus to Mark.

" oh my god Mark !" I dragged him inside to the living room.I picked up my phone and showed him the texts. He looked at it and walked away with a emotionless face.

" I don't care and I don't know her. Don't say that name. " I just sigh and stare at he's back while he was walking away. I sigh . I look at the text again. Did she tell Jimin ?

Nayun Kim. :

Did you tell Jimin that you're back ?

Oh. No I didn't. I don't want him to know anyways.

why ? He's going to know eventually.

Wtv , tell him if you want. Just know that I'm not going to be the one to text him.

k.

Bitch has the nerves huh ? I'm so done with her right now. Jimin deserve to know. I look at the saved contact name for he's  number. I've not texted  him in a long time but the name never change.

ChimChim 💖 :

hey.

hey ?

Just wanted to tell you something.

Really ? What is it ?

Nayun Kim is back.

Oh. Idrc ?

Oh well I thought
you still loved her.

HAHA not anymore.
She's a waste of my time.

Okay , I gotta go.

Wait !!

yes ?

Who are you ?

Seriously ? You text me but you don't know who I am ?

Nope.

Hehe. Well , I'll keep my identity a secret.

will we get to talk again ?

If you want to :)

Definitely I want to , ttyt !

Baii !!

Bye !

And that's how it started.