chapter 12

- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody , yes , you read that right. No judge me sanku-

We walked to the nearest cafe. He intertwined our hands together and kissed the back of my hand. My heart fluttered at the soft touch of he's lips on my hand. I blushed.

" Chim , Stop we're in public. " I said and he giggled.

" Who cares , I want to show everyone you're mine and you belong to me." He's words make me blush even more. He noticed and kissed my cheek.

" Yah ! " I smack him playfully on the arm with my free hand. He laughs again and I soon join. We reached the Cafe and entered it. I ordered my favourite drink.

" What would you like to have ? " The kind cashier asked. She was obviously checking out Jimin. I mean , I don't mind it because who wouldn't ? And he's mine now so I've got nothing to loose.

" Chocolate Mocha Frappé. " We both said at the same time. We giggled. The cashier looked at us and got the message that we were together.

" Make it two please. " Jimin ordered and she nodded. We turn to find a seat but we met the witch.

" Oh my God. Y/N ? " There she goes with her fake ass voice. I looked over at Jimin and he gave me the annoyed face. I tried not to giggle.

" Yes ? Who are you ? " I asked stupidly. She pouted. Ew.

" Yah , Im Nayun Kim. Who's the pretty boy ? " She asked , pushing me aside slightly. She took interest in him and I'm annoyed with that. After all you've put him through , you don't deserve him. I stepped infront of her causing her to back off.

" This is Park Jimin. MY boyfriend." I said and he slides he's hand around my waist. Her mouth was wide opened. She composed herself with a smile.

" Oh well didn't he chase me for years ?" She questioned. Jimin stayed quiet. He's angry.

" Oh but honey , you're old history. He's mine so back off sis. " I warned her and wrap my arms around Jimin. She gave us a fake smile and rolled her eyes before walking away in anger. I laughed in satisfaction. We collected our drinks and decided to walk back to my house while drinking. I noticed he's hand didn't let go of my waist.

" I don't want to go home yet. " I said and took a sip of my Mocha.

" Jagiya , you should go home. " My eyes widen. Jagiya ? My eyes lit up when I thought of the amazing idea.

" Can we go to your place ? I miss your mom. " I said and he looked at me. He came close to my ear.

" Are you sure that's the reason ? " He whispered seductively. He's voice gave me shivers down my spine.

" hmm. Do you want it to be something more ? " I asked him. He's eyes widen and looked away blushing. I laughed.

" Blushing ? Cute. "

We went back to my house and entered he's car. I plugged in the aux cord and played my favourite jam , Boom - Major Lazer. I laid back and closed my eyes. He started driving and I felt he's hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes And looked at him. He gave me a flirty wink. I rolled my eyes.

" You're annoying. " I said jokingly and laughed. We arrived at his house and he opened the door for me. Such a gentleman huh ?

" Thank you , Sir. " I thanked him. He blushed and smiled. We walked in and immediately was struck by a booming voice that echoed throughout the house.

" Pregnant !? " The familiar voice shouted. Jimin wanted to interfere but I grabbed he's hand. I shook my head. I pulled him back.

" Jaeyun , You cannot be Pregnant. Wait till your brother and Father hears about this ! " She was so furious that I jump everytime her pitch goes high.

" I already know eomma. I'm the one that brought her to the store to buy a pregnancy test. " He said and stepped out. I facepalm myself. Stubborn.

" Jimin , Why are you back so early? Hold on. You knew and you didn't tell me !? Yah , this is ridiculous. " She collapse on the sofa chair and pinch the bridge of her nose. Jimin pulled me out of my hiding place.

" Yah ! " I yelp out because of the sudden movement. I hit him playfully.
Mrs. Park laid eyes on me and they lit up. Jaeyun turn to me and I stood there awkwardly.

" Y/N ? What are you doing here ? Most importantly with Jimin. " She darted her eyes to Jimin. I smiled. Just then , Mr. Park entered the room.

" Ah , I haven't seen you in a long time so I wanted to stop by ." She smiled at my words , almost forgetting about Jaeyun's Situation. Yes , almost. She started to yell again and it didn't help that Her husband was there too.

" What are you going to do with the baby ? " Mr. Park asked.

" Abort it." She said without hesitation. She was scared but it is not my place to tell her what she should do with her baby , it's her body and it's her choice.

She stared at me and smiled. She nodded. Jimin then spoke.

" This has been an interesting day so i should probably lighten up the mood. Appa, Eomma , I have someone for you to meet. "

" Who is it ? " they asked in sync. He slides he's hand around my waist and says.

" Meet My Girlfriend."