C H A P T E R F I F T Y-O N E

Edited**

Xavier's Pov.

I was awakened to the lights snores of Emily. Smiling at how she looks, I kissed her forehead and got out of bed. I slipped on my shirt and left the bedroom. I was going to finally deal with all those who were involved in Emily's kidnapping.

I got the people to bring them here last night and placed them in one of the rooms. I was gonna make them regret they ever did that to her.

I'll show no mercy...

As I entered, the cry of them could be heard. "Please...I have nothing to do with this" cried an unfamiliar face. I found out him and another man was the one who took Emily to that disgusting pervert.

"Shut up!" I said to him while taking a seat. They were all tied us, including Emily's parents and her sister. They were all tied to a chair. One behind the other.

"You..." I pointed to her dad. This was the bastard that hurt her. "Why did you hurt her?" I asked while staring deadly in his eyes and I know that he was scared because he was trembling like a leaf.

"I-...I....we---it-it was her plan!" He pointed to Vanessa and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh really?" I asked while raising a brow at him.

"Y-yes. She p-planned t-to kidnap h-her!" He answered while pointing at her and I turned my head towards her.

"D-dad! Why would you do this?!" She asked while looking at her dad. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Shut up bitch! It's all your fault!" He yelled back at her.

"D-dad--"

"I'm not your dad!! you're just an adopted child!" He yelled back at her and she began to cry.

Getting up, I walked towards him and stopped down to his level. "I don't care if it's her to blame. Why did you hurt her when you KNOW I CAN DESTROY YOU IN JUST A SNAP OF A FINGER?!!!" I shout at him. Yes, I was angry because he hurt what's mine.

I started deadly into his eyes while he trembled with fear. "ANSWER ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"I yelled and punch him in his face.

"B-because she m-made me became poor" he responded with tears in his eyes and I grabbed him by the hair. "Do you know how much you hurt my princess!? She's even had a nightmare because of you!!" I shouted at him and he winces in pain.

"I...I-i'm s-sorry....p-please let me go!" He said and growl at him before I began to punch him. I stopped when he began to cry.

"I will make sure you die in my hands..." I said and got up before walking towards Mark.

I grabbed him by the throat and tightened my grip around his neck while he gasps for air. "I told you that I will move anything that's in my way and my wife's way....but you didn't listen..." I said to him with gritted teeth.

"P-please...." he begged and I tighten my grip around him.

"What did you say?" I asked while he tried to gasp for air.

"Please..." he repeated and I let go of him and he gasped for air like a fish.

"And why did you plan on kidnapping her?" I asked him.

"I-i thought....she...still...loved...me," he said in between his breaths and I gritted my teeth.

"Well, you thought wrong....Mr...Erin because she only loves me and I love her and I'll never let hurt her....nor cheat on her" I said while looking at him then at Rena.

He looked down in embarrassment and I walked away from him to her mom. "And you....you don't look like a bad mother. Why do that to your biological daughter?" I asked.

"I-i'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to hurt her." She apologized with tears in her eyes.

"Why tell me? I'm not her" I shrug. "And......don't you have something to tell your husband?" I asked and he turned to her with a confused look on his face.

"What is he talking about Maranda?" He asked her and she looked down to the ground.

"Tell him," I said and she looked up to him now crying.

"I-I'm sorry Ron but...Emily never did....any of those things you accused her of. I-.....It was actually...Vanessa. I saw her but...I framed Emily instead B-because I didn't want you to get angry her" She confessed and Emily's dad looked at her with wide eyes.

"So.....you're telling me all this time I was BEATING AND ACCUSING THE WRONG PERSON?!!" He shouted at her and she flinched.

"I-I'm sorry---"

"Sorry won't fix anything Maranda!! All this time Emily was innocent and I did bad to her..." he said while tears gather in his eyes. "I'm a bad father"

"Yes, you are. And you....are the most heartless mother I've ever seen" I said to her while tears pour out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! It's just t-that Vanessa never h-had a parent love and---"

" that doesn't mean you have to treat the other like shit!" He cut her off and she cried.

"I'm sorry..."

"Shut up!....can I see Emily?" He turned to me and asked.

"I'm sorry but.....it's too late," I said and stood up.

"And Rena...You the hell told you you can touch my wife?"I asked her and she trembled in fear.

"I-I love you Xavier" she confessed and I laughed at her.

"Is it me or my money?" I asked and she looked down. "If I'm to go broke today Miss Georgia....would you still love me?" I asked and left her speechless.

"That's what I thought," I said and slapped her which she winced at. "That's a wake-up call to never hit my wife again but I also you this isn't the end.

" I'll make you pay. I'll make all of you pay" I said to them as I got up.

Ring...

Taking out my phone, I looked at the caller's Id. Emily...
"Yes, princess?"

"Xavier where are you? Did you leave me alone?" She asked. She sounded sad.

"No honey, I was just handling some business in my office. I'll be back in a few minutes" I said and heard her sigh.

"Okay."

"I'll be up in a few minutes. Don't worry princess" I said and send her a kiss through the phone before cutting it off.

"I'll deal with the others another time. Feel free to die by the way." I said and left.

.

.

.

"Hey..." I said after I showered. She was in bed reading a book. Even though she has started to recover, I still want her to rest so that she could recover a full hundred percent.

I slipped on my clothes and cuddle with her in bed. "Aren't you going to work?" She asked as she began to play with my hair.

"No, I've decided we should go on our honeymoon. A real honeymoon" he said and she looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Really!?" She squealed happily.

"Yes...princess"
...

Here's another chapter...

Thank you all that give me suggestions. I appreciate you guy! 😊

That's all for now.

Adios~

-S