C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-T W O

Edited**

Emily's Pov.

*dress above
It was the day of the party and I was getting ready to go. I took a bath, apply lotion to my skin, slipped on my undergarments and then the dress.

For my hair, I let down and curled it with the help of Abby. I slipped on my black heels and did a natural makeup to my face.

"Damn girl!" Abby said as I stood in front of the mirror. "You look hot"

"Thanks, you too," I said to her and grabbed my purse.

"Ready?" She asked and I replied with 'ready'

I took a deep breath before leaving the bedroom along with Abby. We went down the stairs and into the living room where Xavier, Joshua, and Caleb were.

"We're ready to go!" Abby announced as we entered the living room. I watched as Xavier's eyes met with mine and I froze.

He got up and walked towards me and I snapped out of it when he was almost close to me.

"Bellissimo" he whispered and snake his arm around me. (Translation: beautiful)

His beautiful grey eyes were still staring at me and I couldn't look away. There was always something about his eyes that I can't look away.

"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat and I snapped my head to Abby.

"Are you guys ready?" She asked and we nodded.

I looked down and saw Caleb dressed in a tuxedo and a smile was now on my face. "You look handsome" I complimented him and he smiles at me.

"Did you hear that? Aunty called me handsome" he told his parents and we all chuckled at his reaction.

"Okay, let's get going," Joshua said and we all exit the house. Xavier brought me to his car and open the passenger's door for me while Abby and Caleb went with Joshua.

And we're off to the party.

...

We pulled up at a very beautiful mansion. It was huge but still can't be compared to Xavier's. Xavier came and opened the door for me which I thanked him for before I came out.

As soon as we entered the party, he snaked his arms around me again. Most of the people there were staring at us. Both males and females but I tried my best to ignore their burning gaze.

"Ah! Mr. Stephano" A mescaline voice said and we both snapped our head to where the voice was coming from.

"Mr. Morgan. How are you?" Xavier asked as he shook his hands. The man looked like he was in his 50's. He looked very kind and friendly.

"I'm doing very well Mr. Stephano....and this is?" He asked while looking at me.

"This is my wife, Emily" he introduced and I give him a very polite smile as he shook my hands.

"It's a very great pleasure to meet you," he said to me and I nodded.

"Please excuse us," Xavier said and we went off to greet more people.

"Congrats Mr. Stephano," another said. It was a man in his middle age and he looked quite dangerous to be around. I tense up when he looked at me in a very not nice way. If you understand what I mean.

"Thank you, Mr. Alfredo," Xavier said and pull me closer to him.

"No problem. And who, if I may ask, is this beautiful woman standing beside you?" He asked looked at me while I faked a smile at him.

"I'm his wife. Emily Stephano" I replied to his question and he smirked at me before speaking. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Stephano. I hope to see you around"

"Same," I said with a fake, friendly smile and Xavier excuse us before we were off to greet more people....again.

We've greeted about twelve people so far and I was already felt exhausted. I was about to tell Xavier that I was going to take a seat when I heard a male voice shouted out.

"Bro!" A male voice shouted and I looked in front of me and saw a guy approaching us. He had black eyes, ginger hair, and a pretty handsome face. Looking at him, he had a very bright smile on his face and he looked like he has more of a jolly personality.

Xavier rolled his eyes at him as the guy was now standing in front of him. He stretches his hands out for a handshake but Xavier leaves him hanging and I couldn't help but chuckle.

The guy turned to me and a smile was now in his face. "Is your wife? Damn she's hot" he blurted out and Xavier smacked him on his arm.

"Ouch! What? It's true" he said and turned to me with a smile on his face. "Hello there. What's your name?"

"Emily" I replied and he took my hands and kissed it.

"Nice to meet you, Emily," he said and I chuckled when Xavier was about to punch him.

"Stop it," I said to Xavier with a glare and turned to the guy. "And what's your name?"

"It's Cole. Cole Alexander" he replied and I smile at him. "Nice to meet you, Cole"

"Can you excuse us, Emily?" Xavier asked and I nodded. I watched as they walked away and I stood there wanting something.

I wanted food. I looked around the room and spotted tables with food and a huge chocolate fountain, so I walked over to it and grabbed some food while seated.

My eyes scanned the room and saw Joshua and Abby greeting some of the guests while Caleb was dancing with a little girl. They looked cute together.

I could still feel the gaze of people that were passing by but managed to ignore them. There I sat eating my cupcake thinking what a night this has been when something I've never expected happened next.

"Emily?" A familiar voice called my name and I whirled around to meet with one of the people I hated.

Mark.

...

Two updates in one day! Woohoo!!

Thank you all for supporting me yall'💞

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Question: What do you guys think of Cole?

I'm sorry that the image of her dress isn't loading. I have problems with loading it buy don't worry, I'll either upload it later or I'll upload it in the chapter 33.

Be sure to comment and vote. That's all for now.👋

Byee~