C H A P T E R F O R T Y-E I G H T

edited**

Emily's Pov

[2 WEEKS LATER]

"Here," an unfamiliar woman said. She had a cup of water in her hands and give me to drink. Every since I was here, I haven't eaten in 'I don't know how long'. Vanessa would come and beat me up every day. Right now, I have a lot of scars and bruises on my face.

I haven't seen the sun nor the moon in days and literally don't know what date or time it is or if it's day or night.

I miss Xavier so much. I miss his hug, his smile, his soft lips, his abs, and his soft bed. I wonder how he's doing. I hope he's eating and sleeping. I don't want him to get sick.

"Girl! You're in a very bad situation right now and you're worried about others?" My conscious said and I sigh.

"I can't help it, okay?!"

I wanted to give up but I can't because I don't know how will Xavier be without me and me with him. I just can't see him cry nor sad...

But I know he'll come for me. I just knew it...

The woman left and a few minutes later heard the door squeak. I dropped my head and quickly pretend to sleep as I heard heels clinging towards me. Vanessa.

"Wakie wakie," she said and I felt something hit my face. I opened my eyes and saw Vanessa smirking. I swear if I wasn't tied up, I would have tackled her to the ground.

"Untie her," she said and two strong men entered the room and untie me. "Get up," she said next and I stood up but not for too long because my knees give in. I haven't walk in heaven know how long and I also haven't eaten. I felt so weak.

"Let's go," she said and the man carries me out of the room, following Vanessa. The house was covered in old wood and was very dark.

After walking for some time, Vanessa walked to a door and opened it. Both me carry me outside and I squint my eyes at the very bright light.

The wind hit me like a truck, sending my hair to the back of me and the warm sun hit my tanned skin. There weren't a lot of people outside but those who were outside were minding their own business, not even looking in our direction. Birds flying, Dogs chasing cats and cars can also be seen from a distance. I sigh in satisfaction.

How I miss the outside...

"Where is he?" She asked both of the men.

"I think he's inside" One of them replied and she growls.

"Let's go inside," She said and they began to drag me inside while I try to get out of their grip.

"Let go of me! Help!" I screamed but was suddenly punched in my face while blood pours out of my mouth.

"Keep that pretty mouth of yours shut," one of them said while glaring deadly at me and they dragged me back inside.
Into darkness...

We walked for a while until Vanessa stopped at a door. She opened it and we all entered. The room was a little brighter than the one I was in but still dark. It was more like an office and there was someone sitting on the chair that was tired around so the person back was facing us"

"Ahh~...you're finally here," a male voice said and he tired around. I was with a man that was five times my size. He looked disgusting.

"Is this her?" He asked while eye raping me.

"Yes, it is" Vanessa replied with a smirk on her face while I give them a confused look.

What's going on?

Xavier's pov.

"Xavier.....you should sleep," Abby said to me.

"No Abby, I promise myself that I won't sleep until I find her," I said to her while looking through some files that might help with finding Emily.

"You should at least take a nap. How can you look for her when you're sick?" She asked and I sigh.

"I'll think about it," I said and she gives me a light smiled before leaving.

It's been 2 weeks...

2 freaking weeks since I saw her

2 freaking weeks since I've been looking for her.

I kiss her. Her smile, her beautiful face, and her angelic voice. I can't function right now and I think I'll die If she's I don't get her back soon.

I know it was Emily's family that has something to do with this. It was so obvious...But are they so stupid to do that? Don't they know I can kill them? Don't they fear me?

Well if they don't, they're gonna fear me when I put my hands on all of them. I won't spare any of them. Not one.

"Boss....we didn't find her" my bodyguards reported. They looked tired...

"Go look again--"

"Bro...are you kidding me? Look are their faces! They look like they're about to die any moment if they don't get some rest!" Cole said as he walked into the living room with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"I don't---"

"If they die, then how are they gonna look for your wife? Just give them a few days to rest" he said and I sigh.

"Fine....but I'm only giving you guys a day rest," I said and they nodded before they disappeared.

"You should get some too. You look like shit" he said as he sat down beside me.

"Any clue?" I asked totally ignoring his comment on me.

"No" he replied with a disappointing look on his face and I sigh...again.

Where are you, Emily...

...

Okay...this is another chapter. Hope you enjoyed

Please vote and comment

Bye~

-S