C H A P T E R E I G H T

Edited**

Emily's Pov.

"I hate you. You're such a disgrace to us. We can't believe you're our daughter!" My dad shouts at me and I flinch.

"Dad...mom---"

"Don't even call us that. You have no right to because from today onwards.....you're no longer our daughter! We only love Vanessa. She's the only daughter I have!" Mom said and I was left standing there with a shocked expression across my face.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?! What did I do to deserve this?" I began to cry.

"She loves me and me alone. I should have been her biological daughter, not you! So go Die!" Vanessa shouted at me and I instantly got angry at her.

"It's all your fault!!! You cause this!!! You!!! If you have never entered my life......I would have a better life---"

"SHUT UP!!" dad slapped me. "Don't even dare speak to her like that.

".....Dad.....I hate you!!!" I shouted and Vanessa pushed me.

I fell into a black hole and began to scream.

"You're a disgrace"

"I hate you!"

"You're no longer my daughter!"

"Why did I ever give birth to you!"

All of these voices were screaming in my head.

Covering my ears, I began to scream

"No! No!!!" I screamed.

"Mrs. Stephano, are you okay?"

I quickly shot open my eyes and saw a flight attendant standing in front of me.

Sitting up, I answered. "Yes....I'm sorry about that. I was just.....having a nightmare" I apologized.

"It's okay. Would you like anything?" She asked.

"No."

"Okay. Mr. Stephano left an outfit on the desk for you to wear. He said for you to change out of your wedding dress and have a seat back where he is. The jet will be landing soon" she said and I nodded.

"Thank you. You can leave" I said smiling.

"Okay." She said and left.

Wait! How did I get here?

Was it Xavier?

No....he won't do that. He's too busy with himself.

Maybe it was the flight attendant.

Poor soul, they must have struggled to carry me inside here.

Shaking my head, I quickly get up. Stripping off my wedding dress I grabbed the clothes that Xavier placed on the desk beside the bed. It was jeans and a sweater.

Wait! These are my clothes!

Did he bring me my suitcase?

Quickly putting the clothes on, I left the bedroom and went back to where I first was.

"Please take a seat and buckle your seat belts. We're about to land" the pilot announced and I quickly sat down and buckled my seat belt.

Closing my eyes, I took in a deep breath as the jet land.