Vigilant - The promised neverland

This one shot is inspired by my dream well I was about to make a book out of this but I don't really know what to add so I'm just gonna make parts of this.

- > Third POV < -

"What is this?" Y/N could hear Emma who is holding the gate fence , Y/N went near Emma and touched the gate with her finger.

"It's a gate. It connects the inside and the outside." Ray clearly knowing what it was explained to Emma.

"Outside?" the girl beside Y/N questioned, as Y/N was just staring on what lies beyond the gate even though it was dark she could see some things.

"We've never been outside before" Emma stated "That's because we've been here ever since we were born."

"Mom always tell us, doesn't she?" Emma smiled brightly "Don't go near the gate or fence in the back of the forest because it's dangerous."

Ray took notice of Y/N's silence but didn't say anything as she looked concentrated on the things behind the gate.

"That's obviously a lie" Ray spoke "Really?" Emma questioned the guy, Y/N nodded agreeing with Ray.

"I mean we're perfectly fine right now close to the gate" Y/N giggled which caused Emma to giggle too.

"But I still believed on what mama said" Y/N started "There could be something dangerous that lies behind the gate."

Emma then decided to change the subject "Hey Ray! what do you want to do if you go outside?" a curious Emma asked.

Ray shrugged "I don't know. What about you?" he asked Emma but his stare was to Y/N who's now back to concentrating to the gate with Norman.

"I want to ride a giraffe!" Emma yelled enthusiastically which made Y/N break her observation and giggle.

"Don't forget to invite me when you decided to ride one!" Y/N joked and Emma smiled happily "Of course I won't Y/N!"

"Good luck" Ray turned his back towards the wall "What about you Y/N? what do you want to do when you go outside?"

Y/N thought for a while "I want to see the beautiful clear blue ocean like what it says in the book!"

Norman grasped one of the handle of the gate "I wonder" he muttered "What this gate is protecting us from" Norman looked dazed.

As we four now looked at the gate with a somewhat curious stare.

Especially Y/N she looked so interested.

( Cue for the epic intro here )

- > Third POV < -

The Grace field childrens might not be blood related but they love each other like they were one.

It was a bright morning, Y/N was still a sleep like most of the girls and boys in the room were before she heard Emma's screaming waking us all up.

Y/N rubbed her eyes tiredly and yawned she smiled at Emma "Morning Em" the girl who was about to leave the room turned her heels and greeted Y/N back enthusiastically.

'Geez, where does she keep all that positive energy?" Y/N sitting up as the kids started to become noisy.

As she looked around she could see Thoma and Lani was running in front of her and Emma helping the kids with their unifrom.

"Y/N can you please help me with the shoes?"

"Y/N I don't know how to tie the shoe lace"

Y/N sighed and smiled at them before helping Phil and Sherry with their shoe problem.