Pictures - Ray

Ray X Reader
Fluff

Ray has been secretly taking pictures of Y/N when he first got the camera.

( Not yandere style )

I'm going to change the plot
________________________________

Click

Ray snapped a few photo testing out his new camera he had just took a photo of the outside where the kids are playing.

He puts the camera in front of his face prepared to take another photo he was trying to find something he could photo.

As he was looking around with the camera he saw Y/N playing with the little kids Ray blushed he was debated whether to take the photo or not.

In the end he took a photo of Y/N he looked back at the photo 'Cute' Ray thought as he blushed even more.

He was way to busy looking at the photo he didn't realize that the girl was walking towards him "Ray" Y/N called.

Ray quickly hid the photo and turned into a blushing mess "Y-yes?" Ray stuttered and mentally facepalmed for doing so 'Why did I stutter I think I'm gonna die' Ray thought blushing harder.

"Emma and Norman called for us just now they said they want to meet us in the library now" Y/N said seriously "We're going to discuss about the escape."

Ray wasn't given a chance to say anything before he felt a hand over his hands and being dragged around by Y/N.

"Y-Y/N you're running way to fast!" Ray exclaimed Y/N just giggled "I'm not you're just to slow" Y/N teased.

-Time skip-

Ray just had found his new hobby and it was to secretly take pictures of Y/N without anyone or her noticing.

'What am I doing with life?' Ray asked himself as he looked at the picture he just took he went back to his room to find his book where he stores all of the pictures he had taken.

He found his book and flipped pages after pages trying to find the page where he store Y/N's picture.

Even Ray thought that he have grown an obsession over Y/N but he wouldn't kill anyone just to be with her( He's still not in THAT stage like Norman ).

'Beautiful' Ray thought touching one of the picture where Y/N was sleeping underneath the tree.

Then Ray frowned 'It's a shame that I wouldn't be living in this world soon I couldn't be an adult with her'.

Ray sighed 'I'm still going to set myself on fire they can't eat me I'm human not a cattle I will be free.

But one day Y/N caught Ray trying to take a pic of Y/N this left Ray in a panic 'She's going to think that I'm a creep after this.'

Y/N slowly made her way towards Ray making Ray panic even more 'This is the end of me' "Ray" Y/N called out.

Ray shut his eyes close not daring to look at the girl in front of him he was way to scared to do so.

"Ray" she called out again but this time Y/N slapped Ray's hand this caused Ray to flinch and opened his eyes when he opened it he saw Y/N's face close to his face.

"Are you ok?" Y/N said as she got concerned for her best friend. Ray was speechless he didn't know what to say.

Ray didn't say anything but nodded.

Y/N noticed the camera he was holding the camera he used to take pictures of Y/N "Taking pictures of me huh?" Y/N teased.

Ray blushed a lot he has became a tomato head " I-I can e-explain" Ray tried to keep calm which failed.

Y/N giggled "it's fine Ray" Y/N pressed the camera to her face and-

Click

She took a picture of Ray and she took the paper thingy ( a picture ) and waved it around
and giggled.

"As long as I can take a picture of you too I'm fine with you taking pictures of me."

________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed
Even though I literally don't know what I've made.
<3