A thousand years - Ray

Ray X Reader
Fluff?
A song chapter~
Requested by : -marichan
_______________________________

Heartbeats fast
colors and
promises
How to be brave

Ray could feel his heart beating fast as if it's running a marathon when he is near his crush, Y/N.

Ray and Y/N would share secrets because they're very close friends but Ray couldn't tell Y/N about the secrets of the farm to her.

Ray wasn't brave enough to tell her how he felt about her, he is afraid she would not feel the same way and just the thought of that saddened Ray.

How can I love when
I'm afraid to fall
But watching you
stand alone

Ray is still sort of confused with his feelings for Y/N he felt as if he loves you but he's afraid to fall way to deep inlove.

So he tried to ignore you, you would try to get his attention but he would just pretend that you aren't there , it hurts him to do so.

He stopped ignoring you when he saw you in the library alone hugging your knees crying, after he saw you he tried to comfort you.

All of my doubt
suddenly goes
away somehow
One step closer

When Ray's with you he felt as if he has never commited a sin, he felt safe, he felt as if all his doubts disappeared without him knowing how you could do that.

He finally took one step closer to you and grabs your hand, "I love you Y/N" he have finally admitted his feelings for you.

Y/N smiled " I love you too Ray!" she said happily "No I meant in a romanctic way Y/N" Y/N looked at him her smile still on her face that must mean a good thing right?

Y/N placed her hand on top of Ray's hand "Me too" Ray felt very happy after those words came out of her mouth.

"But...I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet though." Y/N said as she hung her head low in shame as if she felt she have dissapointed her friend.

Ray just smiled and looked directly to Y/N's
eyes "It's fine, even if it means that I have to wait for a thousand years"

I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling don't be
afraid I have loved you

Ray felt as he have died a little but at the same time happy that you loved him back, but you weren't ready to be in a relationship with him.

But he kept his promise he will wait for you, even if it means that he will wait for hundreds of years maybe even thousands of years.

"Ray, I'm scared I think Mama doesn't love me anymore" Ray looked at the girl " Don't be afraid I love you."

Y/N hugged him in search of comfort.

For a thousand
years
I love you for a
thousand more

"I'll love you for a thousand more" Ray whispered to Y/N's ear as she slept cuddling Ray they were at the library at night so nobody could disturb them.

Or so he thought.

"What are you doing here past bed time?" Ray's eyes widden as he looked at his mother.

Ray tried to calm himself "I'm Simply just trying to comfort Y/N" Isabella looked at Ray then Y/N.

"You know that you're getting distracted over her right?" Ray looked at his mother "I know but I couldn't help it."

"And why is that? If you're going to get distracted and would fail your job as my spy you're going to get shipped out remember?"

Ray glared at Isabella "Yes I remember."

"I'm here to inform you that Y/N will be shipped out in a few days" after Isabella said that she left the library.

Ray was shocked he couldn't bare to think that the love of his life is going to die, he needs to think of a plan quick.

Time stands still
beauty is all
she is
I will be brave

Even though he needs to think of a plan he still feels like time stands still replaying Isabella's voice over and over again .

' I'm here to inform you that Y/N will be shipped out in a few days' as if her voice is haunting him.

Ray looked at Y/N, Y/N's beauty stands out for him theres so many reason why he should protect her.

Ray will be brave to protect her for her own sake.

I will not let
anything take away
whats standing in
front of me

In the morning Y/N woke up in her bed 'Ray must've carried me' she thought as she saw that everyone is still asleep.

She looked at the clock and saw that it's almost time for Emma and the others to wake up so she went to the bathroom and get ready.

It's rare for her to wake up this early usually she's the hardest to wake up so this might be a shocked to alot of people to know she woke up early.

-With Ray-
Ray couldn't sleep properly he was still thinking on how to get Y/N to escape with Emma and Norman.

Ray was determine to not let anything, let alone anyone take Y/N away from him.

-Time skip-
Everyone is playing tag aside from Ray and
Y/N , Y/N stood in front of Ray looking at birds on the trees.

Ray secretly glanced at Y/N no way in hell would he let anything or anyone take Y/N from him now.

________________________________
Don't worry there will be a part 2
it would be published either
tommorow or later
hope ya enjoyed :3~

________________________________Don't worry there will be a part 2 it would be published eithertommorow or laterhope ya enjoyed :3~

I love this meme >:3