Emo and Albino - Ray & Norman

Ray X Reader X Norman
Fluff
Just a little rivalry between two guys, ya know love triangle.
( If you don't like love triangles you can skip this chapter. )
>:3
_____________________________

Y/N and Ray was talking underneath the tree while the other childrens was playing and chasing each other.

"So Emo why don't you play with us?" asked a curious Y/N to Ray.

"Don't call me that and I prefer reading" Ray answered to the girl still reading.

Y/N pouted "Bu-".

"Hey guys" chirped a happy Emma followed by Norman, Norman just smile and waved at them.

"Hey Orange" Y/N replied Emma complained as always but didn't mind none the less.

Emma and Y/N started chatting and without the girls knowing the two boys glared at each other.

Let's just say it's a love quarrel between them.

"Wanna play tag with us Y/N, Ray?" Emma asked us still not breaking the glaring contest.

"Guys?" Emma asked as they're still glaring at each other.

Y/N and Emma looked at each other cluelessly.

Y/N looked at them waving her hand infront of Ray and Norman snapping them out of their contest.

"So do you want to join in or not?" asked Y/N both of them looked at Y/N blushing but Y/N didn't notice their blush.

But Emma did and she smirked.

"Yea I'll join" said Norman, Ray not wanting to lose he joined too.

"Me too I'll join" Making the two girls excited but one boy isn't too happy.

-Time skip-
Norman became 'it' everyone began running and hiding.

Y/N was running trying to find a good hiding spot then she saw Ray leaning on a tree beside her.

Y/N looked at him confused "Yo Emo aren't you going to hide or run?" Ray stared at her then smirked.

Ray just walked towards the girl "Follow me" he whispered.

Y/N was about to ask Ray where they were going but Ray grabbed her hand and drag her with him.

They went back to the house, Ray took her to his room and opened his drawer, Y/N saw that there was something shiny.

"Woah" Ray took out a beautiful necklace out of the drawer then he showed Y/N the necklace.
( picture of the necklace)

"Here, this is for you" Ray said blushing a bit shoving the necklace to the girl

"T-Thank you Emo" Y/N blushed accepting the gift which made Ray blush even more.