Splash - Ray

Ray X Reader
Fluff

Requested by : @BlackKnightRadiant
( Yea I don't really know what to make sorry )

A little fun time with our favourite emo :))
! Spoilers !
_____________________________

"I still can't believe that Minerva is actually Norman" Y/N said in disbelief as she hanged a piece of cloth.

Ray hummed in response hanging a cloth.

While Ray was helping Y/N dry the clothes he listened to the little things she says and notices every little thing she does.

Such as how her chest rises up every time she breathes, how her eyes shines bright when she notices something, and Y/N accidentally splashing herself with the wet clothing.

"Come on answer me don't just nod or hum at me" Y/N placed both her hands on her hip standing in front of Ray.

Ray sighed "What do you want me to say?" looking at the girl in front of him who had a dorky smile "Much betta"

Ray grinned "Much betta" he mocked Y/N pitching his voice a little bit higher to annoy
Y/N.

Y/N punched his arm making Ray groaned in pain "Hey that actually hurts surprisingly" he received another punch "Okok stop" Ray rubbed his arm "Sheesh why so violent?"

Y/N just puffed out her cheeks and went to the bucket which is filled with water dipped her hands in and pulled her hands out before facing towards Ray and started splashing water at him.

"H-hey!" Ray tried to block it using his hands he saw another bucket which is filled with water and smirked.

Ray went to the bucket dipped his hands in and scooped up some of the water and throws it at Y/N's direction.

The freezing cold water hit her on the face and some went in her mouth Y/N spat the water out.

"DISGUSTANG"

Y/N glared at Ray before splashing more water on him and Ray did the same.

Y/N shrieked and splashed the whole bucket to Ray laughing as Ray glared and tackled Y/N to the ground laughing.

Their position was awkward but none of them paid attention Y/N is underneath him and Ray ontop of Y/N basically pinning her looking downwards.

( Ray pinned Y/N's hand beside her head )

Both of them laughed, Ray stopped laughing but he still had a smile on his face looking at Y/N.

He had a pink tint on his cheeks, Y/N took note that Ray stopped laughing but he was staring at her.

Ray was leaning in close to Y/N, Y/N closed her eyes waiting for Ray to pressed his lips against hers.

Then it happened.

Y/N opened her eyes to see Ray in front of her and a furious Emma right next to them.

"How could you Ray?! you almost tainted my pure Y/N!" Emma quickly rushed by Y/N's side hugging her and caressing her head.

"You even got her soaked!" Emma scolded Ray as Emma tried to lift Y/N's shirt up "Hurry
Y/N take your shirt off! you're gonna get sick if you don't" a worried Emma exclaimed.

"N-no Emma! bad Emma! stop" Y/N pulled her wet shirt down as Emma kept on trying to lift it up.

Ray was still in shocked processing what the hay just happened

He was supposed to wash the clothes then hang it with Y/N and Y/N started world war 3 with Ray, Ray tackled Y/N almost kissed her but he was super saiyan pushed by Emma and here he is sitting on the ground.

Then Ray looked at the two girls in front of him
Ray blushed as he clearly could see Y/N's bra and a bit of skin.

Ray quickly look around to see if there's any towel near by he spotted one that's still not dry wig snatched it and toss it to Y/N.

"Cover it up I can see your undergarments" Ray said blushing looking the other direction, Y/N could feel heat rising to her cheeks.

"T-thanks" Y/N said covering her chest area while Emma stared at her cluelessly "Go shower I bet that the water in the bucket wasn't even clean."

-

Y/N went out of the bathroom as she had just finished showering her hair still dripping wet but she was already fully clothed. She saw Ray laying on the bed reading a book.

Y/N sat beside him and also began reading, none of them spoke it wasn't an awkward silence actually it was a really calm and soothing silence.

As time seems to pass by Y/N had fallen asleep Ray noticed as he felt that Y/N's breathing pattern changed.

"Aish, this girl her hair is still wet" Ray had an irked mark as he muttered silently closing his book and gently remove Y/N from his shoulder.

"You're gonna get sick if you sleep with your hair wet you idiot" Ray scolded the sleeping Y/N he got out of the bed and looked for a hair dryer.

He saw one on one of the dresser then he plugged it in the socket beside the bed and placed the hair dryer on the bed he also searched for a hair brush he found it and placed it on the bed.

Then went towards Y/N and lifted her body so her back was against his chest and he sat down on the bed.

He turned on the hair dryer and started drying Y/N's hair, humming a soothing tune while he plays with Y/N's hair.

After it was dry he combed Y/N's hair gently 'So soft' Ray thought blushing.

Without noticing....

Emma was watching this with tears of joy and she felt proud that her baby Y/N ( they're the same age ) has found herself a man who is guaranteed to treat her right.

With just looking at what Ray did, let's just say Emma approves.

________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed

________________________________Hope y'all enjoyed