ARC 4.02 : Damien Silvius

sobbings and another fighting words are not what Elis had expected when she opened her eyes once again, she looked beside her and noticed the same young boy this evening lying down beside her while sobbing and shivering. Elis wants to pat his head but she could feel her body was full in pain and she could only grit her teeth to stop herself from yelling in pain.

What the hell did the nobility children do to the original's body to make her so much in pain?

"Fluffy!" Elis called in pain.

Fluffy who was already in stand by didn't wait for her host to give her the command; she immediately sent the original body's memories.

Elis closed her eyes and look into all the memories and the feelings of the original's body. Suddenly at the end of the memories, a young girl around 11 years old looked straight to Elis and smile.

"Hello, my name is Elis Moreno..." She said while fidgeting and looking at her own hand. "I've died when I was 25 years old, I..." she stopped and once again she looked at Elis and a bitter smile appeared on her small face. "I guess you've seen all of my memories and..." the little girl sighed and slowly she inhales a deep breath and continues with her words. "I only have five regrets; I wish I could become Tatianna's friend, amend my family relationship, pass the school examination with flying colors, travel all around the kingdoms and lastly live a happy life. I couldn't do this because of my jealousy towards Tatianna, adding that my family was broken and Father to find another woman... I was blind with what had happened to my surrounding. I've guess I've brought my own doom because of my stupidity. Please, I allow you to use my body however you want just please, help me fulfill my wish and that will be enough. Thank you." The little girl said while slowly disappeared and the memories stop.

Elis was dumbfounded when she saw the little girl and a lot of question pop into her mind. So she immediately contacted Fluffy and asked her.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, this is the new feature of the system, from now on, you could see the last dying wish of the original's body and you could even ask them, it is the last remnant of their soul before they went into another reincarnation," Fluffy answered Elis.

Elis nodded slowly, she wants to ask more but thinking that she doesn't have the time to do so, she grits her teeth when she opens the system shop and purchased a medicine with 10,000 points. Damn this system! She cursed while slowly drink the medicine with little movement so the little boy beside her would not notice her.

Once the medicine entered her mouth, slowly but surely she could feel her body starts to heal and the soreness and pain that she felt before were gone, she moves her hand a bit and the pain that she was expecting didn't come to her. Fine! She could forgive the system for those 10,000 points.

So, this time, Elis closed her eyes once again and finally, she had the time to see the memories of the original's body once again.

Elis Moreno is what we called as the cannon fodder, she was not even considered as the second female lead but since she was active in provoking the female lead, she somehow had been considered to have the most contact with the three leads. In the original story, the story only revolves around the three leads, there was no second female lead since all female was only fangirling the three leads, only Elis was stupid enough to win Damien's heart and invite her doom by her own self.

Sighing, Elis looked through the memories and found the recent thing that happens to the original's body. The original's body was considered to be a waste; she didn't have any magic in her body and no dragon or beast to call her own, but only Elis know that the original's body did manage to gather magic in her last life and finally, manage to contract a low-rank dragon. Still, with her damaged reputation, all of this was not seen as achievement but insult.