ARC 1.8 : Onnell Maxwell

Fast forward, a year had passed since the transmigration, Elis had enjoy fully her youth for this one year, three mission had been completed in the mini mission so this means she was still left with two incomplete mini missions and one main mission of course with the year had passed a lot of things had happen.

Their father-child relationship is going to the right direction as Osmond had been a good father after the three of them saw their mother's video, even though it's hard for them to accept the fact about their father's scandal, they knew that everybody deserve a second chance. Roland were being cold with Osmond but somehow the two of them manage to become closer and now Roland already forgave their father 100%, as for her she just treat Osmond like usual and Osmond respect her decision.

As for Rayner, since the day she asked him to annul the engagement he keep in touch with her, asking for her situation, or asking about her health and sometimes asking about some random things, she was a bit surprise at first but somehow the two of them had become a friend once again, she was not sure what is going on with this male lead's head but she just follow the current situations, any things that would happen in the future she just going to watch what would happen.

Now for the second male lead, Elis sighed quite deeply. Looking at her surrounding which were filled with roses and lilies, she don't know if she was happy or she want to cry, this second male lead had been clinging to her for a year and he keep dropping some hints that he likes her, what is she supposed to do? She already had someone in her heart, but something were different in Onnell's character, something that she can't figure it out but somehow since the day she met this second male lead she can't help but thinking that his character is almost the same with Carter also with his face who looks just like Carter, she really thought that he was Carter, her Carter. She wants to asked Fluffy about this but she was gone for almost half a year telling her that something had happen in the main office of the system so all the system were called out leaving her alone in this world and no one to ask for.

"Do you like it?" Onnell asked with lilies in his hand, his eyes that looks just like the dark night sky were gazing at her, seeking for her answers. Elis looked back at him, her eyes were scrutinizing every inch of his face, every details were printed on her head and when he looked at her, she almost blurted out and asked him who was he.

"Yes." With a smile Elis took the lilies from his hand, she rub the green petals lovingly as she appreciate the flowers in her hand. "How did you know?" A question that has been hanging on her head all this time.

"Intuition." Onnell answered, he pulls Elis's white hand to the table that full with Roses and Lilies, today was special for Onnell as he had something to tell Elis, something that he knew he should tell her before it's too late.

"Is there any occasion for all of this Nell?" Elis asked slowly. Onnell gave her a smile. He nods a little before he took her soft and smooth hand. He rubs her fingers slowly and look at her eyes. He wants to say something but his word were lost, so he just keep quite as he enjoy her warmth.

A waiter served them dinner and Elis gave Onnell a last look before the two of them enjoy the food in front of them, the dinner were so quite that even the waiter were raising his eyebrow for he never had a situation like this, still he keep quite following this odd couple.

After the dinner, Onnell took Elis's hand once again, he was very determine to tell her his feeling so without any second thought he confessed.

"Elis, I may not be a perfect man, and probably I never will be. You may see me as nothing right now but I promise I will be something that can make you happy." Onnell's word were scattered around, he felt so nervous that he couldn't help but sweating and blurting out all the words his little sister taught him yesterday. As for Elis, she didn't know what to say, she was feeling conflicted, this person in front of her look so alike with Carter but he is not.