Summary : Aaron Kane

First of all I would like to thank everyone who had commented and expressed their opinion about the third arc, I felt really emotional when I read all of your support and of course your encouragement.

Even so, with a heavy heart I still would say that I would not continue to write the third arc.

Also, in the future, I may write a chapter that probably make the readers uncomfortable, and hopefully readers could understand that my story is not all about fluffy and sweet stuff, and warning would be given, which I already did since the very beginning.

This would be the only time I took down a chapter and won't happen again in the future.

This author had made her decision and sorry for the delay of the summary.

Enjoy!

-**-

Main Mission

Prevent the Second Male from his doomed - 35,000 Points

Mini Missions

(Requested by the Original Body)
Prevent Freya from taking over the Bell's family - 25,000 Points

Make sure the baby is safe and deliver safely - 15,000 Points

Get a divorce - 5,000 Points

-**-

After Elis had took in the children she start her other mission and that was to meet with Rhea Brooks, of course as our MC she who had a sweet tongue manage to recruit Rhea as her personal assistant which had made Elis's day much brighter than before. She also convinced that Freya couldn't do anything anymore as she already cut her hands to recruit James and Rhea.

After Elis manages to recruit this two, she also didn't forget to make her husband suffer. She makes sure to fill his jar of vinegar is full every day, she who knows that her husband send a spies to monitor her and didn't even blink an eyes when she flirt and wears a lot of sexy cloths in front of his spies, of course Aaron had to make a lot of arrangement so his wife could be protected, totally forgetting about the female lead who was already green with jealousy.

As the story progress with Elis manage to make the 10 business to keep profiting and also manage to make the Bell's family business prosper more than before, the other shareholders shook and start to believe that Elis is much better than Freya, this had made Freya so angry that without waiting anymore she lay her plans which was supposed to be done two years from that day, and what trigger her the most to make her plans way ahead because Elis was found out pregnant, this was of course was find out by Freya by mistake, even Aaron as the father didn't know about this.

So without thinking about it that much Freya hired some mans to sleep and humiliate Elis on the times where the Bell's family would hold a function in a hotel to celebrate the business prosperity. Freya who thought about this well plans laugh so much when she think that the child inside Elis's belly would become a fatherless child, a child that was bore by an unknown man. So how could our little MC didn't know about Freya's little plan, she of course makes some changes and even tape her plans and also tape everything that Freya had done behind the male lead and secretly send it to the male lead.