ARC 2.07 : Seth Vero

As the day went and passed, without even realizing it five months had passed since the incident in the garden, Elis still being a top student and with Seth's help she manage to make her mana increase bit by bit and slowly the teacher start to introduce her to the mana class, Seth had his time totally being by Elis's side and slowly complaining to Lucy that Elis is getting far away from him. Lucy could only hold her laugh when she saw Elis pouted at him when he said this.

What was truly makes Elis happy is her slimming mission finally completed, she was truly felt happy when she saw her body get slim and have all the right curves that was supposed to be in her body, so to celebrate this, she cook so many dishes and contribute to all the students which gain a lot of praise and people to adore her more except this three lead.

Lilith as she saw Elis was a nuisance and disturbing her love path.

Derik as he saw that Elis was only acting and had hurt his Lilith.

Seth as he saw that a lot of boys looking at his fiancé full with lust and adoration.

Of course Elis keep calming Seth down with her smile and coquettish way, she always makes little surprise for her husband and this makes Seth felt happy and somehow he felt something stir in his heart.

He was amaze how Elis didn't stop her exercise even though she had slim down.

He was proud when he knows that Elis's mana keep getting high and higher with his help.

He was happy when he saw that Elis always makes little surprises for him.

But one thing for sure, he accepted that Elis would become his one and only queen in his entire life.

"What are you thinking about?" Elis asked as she pull her hair and tied it into a bun, Lucy wanted to help but seeing her mistress shook, she just wait beside her.

"Next month, the Battle of Cry would be held. I was chosen as the opening person and would fight with one of the Earth Fighter." Seth hold Elis's hand and rub it slowly on her soft skin. He was mesmerized when he saw her white and slim neck, there was no double chin anymore but he feel so worry that someone might snatch his fiancé away.

As for Elis, her heart start to beat and subconsciously she held his hand and look at him. This Battle of Cry is something that the Kingdom School would held every two years, this was also the chance for every student to show their strength and skill to other people and show how much their progress.

This battle also would gather all the Kingdom's King and everybody would watch this battle, even the kings would chose the student and hire them if there were skill enough and some king would even bestowed them a prize for entertaining them.

Of course this was a good place to show off, but the truth is this battle also was known as dead or alive battle, the fighter could choose whether to forfeit, surrender or to win but a lot of the students have their own pride so usually a lot of students lost their life in this battle.

This Battle of Cry also would show how strong Lilith was. Yes in the original plot, Lilith become the fourth best students and manage to gain a prize from the Light Kingdom, she was so happy and at the same time felt angry and hate towards Seth as Seth use her so called feeling to play around with her as she finally knew that Seth was already betrothed with the Princess from the Water Kingdom.

Feeling sad, Seth entered the Battle for the second time and this is the time when her husband lose and gain a heavy injury which finally the blame was place to the Crown Prince of the Fire Kingdom, the plot was very messier and somehow there was a lot of flaw yet this did makes the Earth Kingdom to call their crown prince back and on the way home Seth was assassinate.