ARC 1.10 : Onnell Maxwell

Six months had passed since the day of the entrance of the new students, and just like the original story Christina had been scouted by a model agency and slowly rising to the top, she even have her own followers and fans around the university still one thing for sure her hatred towards Elis is getting higher and higher.

"Hey babe." Onnell comes out from his black Maybach to picked Elis from the university, this situation started after Onnell had graduated from the university and soon took over the Maxwell Corporation, with wearing a suit and tie, lots of the girls were drooling over him but he never bother to look at any other girls including the female lead well of course excluding his lover, Elis.

"Hey, didn't you say that you are busy this afternoon?" Elis asked as she took Onnell's hand. Onnell gave her a smile as he kissed her forehead.

"The meeting has been cancelled, so I come." He said as he open the car door. Elis raised her brow but didn't say anything anymore; she went into the car as Onnell run to go to the driver's seat. Once they were buckled up, they drove away leaving dust behind them. Little did they know a gaze full of hatred was looking at the disappearance of the black Maybach.

Inside the car, Onnell was being overly romantic towards Elis and Elis didn't know whether she should cry or laugh, but even so she just succumb to this new development of Onnell's character.

"Summer Holiday is on this coming Monday, why don't we go to somewhere as a treat, beside you've been studying hard over these few weeks, and I too need some vacation on my own, what do you say?" Onnell suddenly turned the radio off as he asked this question.

"Can you tell me where are we going?" Elis asked and Onnell was brimming with delight.

"Does this means that you agree?" he asked and Elis giggle a little when she saw the anticipation on Onnell's face.

"Well, I can't promise you now, but why don't we asked my father first, since last year he started being way too protective that I don't even know what to say about him. So do you have the nerve to see him?" Elis popped the challenge and Onnell chuckled when he heard this.

"Honey, I am willing to do anything just for you!"

Once Elis heard this, she couldn't help but remember the scene where Carter cried in front of her headstone as he murmured his words. "I've had avenge it for you!" the guilt also the sadness fill her heart as she try to suppressed this feeling away, Carter's soul is in Onnell, even the way he talk, the way he care for her is the same with Carter, so she knew he will do anything for her.

"Silly man!" Elis uttered this but Onnell just laugh it out.

Soon the car stop in front of the Knights"s Mansion, since Elis and Onnell being in a relationship, this was the first time that Onnell come to Elis's house, it's true that he always picked and send her home back, but he never entered their house so just when this two went into the house, a laughter and a few murmured could be heard from the living room.

Raising her eyebrow, Elis and Onnell walked into the living room and she was a bit startled when she saw the Osmond's pair as well the male lead, somehow when she saw this, she can feel some bad premonition coming to her, so unconsciously she grab Onnell's hand and this were seen by all the people inside the living room.

The Osmond's pair was in shocked but still Mrs. Osmond didn't hide her displeasure as she frowned when she saw Elis and Onnell were holding hand towards each other. Today they had come to reconnect with the Knights's family as they thought that only Elis could be pair with their son and even their son admitted that he much prefer Elis compare to other girls out there, but never did they think that not only Elis become more and more beautiful she even manage to find a man that was not less than their son.