ARC 3.30 : Marcus Colton

L0√es1ck : What is going on? Why is my Prince saying like that,?

Angel234 : Is this even real? Come on, he's kind and good why does he say that? This video is so faked!

T20fa©e : f*ck! I knew it, Lavinia is with him.

Ghood4499 : guys-guys, that's not the point, can't you all see that Caleb is manipulating all of us, he acted so pure and kind but at the same times, he is scheming behind Miss Rosario. He is not just planning to get the little bun but he also wants to take Rosario family's wealth. What a sick man!

$1nk@$ : I agree with what upstairs is saying, that dude is seriously sick and that Lavinia girl is totally a whore! From the video, we all could see that this sicko is crazy. Man, I honestly never thought that a man could be this insane.

</3gurlz : the two of you should be ashamed of yourself, just get the hell out of the entertainment industry, we don't need a sicko like you two!

T20fa©e : @</3gurlz +10,00000

10,573 people like this.

-**-

"You're really are a stupid person, we told you to break up with that woman and apologize to Elis but instead of asking for her forgiveness you used your dick to think and stay with that woman!" Mr. Larry, Caleb's father throws the newspaper which was full of his son's scandal towards Caleb's face. Mr. Larry's face was so black when he read everything about what his son had done.

What's even worse is their stock markets are going down and many of their stockholders had back out and their company stocks are going downhill, he even could see that their company would be announced 'bankrupt' when their stocks reach negative.

"What a fool you are, you have been saying that you can handle everything but now you are nothing but a stupid man and now everybody had known you as a gold digger and a wrecker! You have the chance to be together with the Rosario since you are the father of that child but now everything is ruin!

You can fool other family but not the Rosario! You better go and apologize to everyone!" Mr. Larry said as he leaned his body unto his chair. One could see that he have age 10 years in just one day. He looked tired and disappointment could be seen on his old face. He would not expect that the Rosario would help him since it was his son who made a mistake; even he knows, in business, there is no friend.

"But, father... I..." Caleb was speechless when he saw the look on his father's face. He knows he was already doomed. He did not know how this video ended up on the internet as he knows that his place doesn't have any CCTV especially inside the bedroom but now...

Suddenly his eyes went sharp, he forgot that every week there will be somebody who would help cleaning his house and this person may have all the time to install a tiny camera to snoop at him, but who?

"Don't you dare to give me any bullshits, what I want you to do right now are to go to the Rosario and ask for their forgiveness!" Mr. Larry walked away from the study room and never look at his son.

Caleb who was now alone looked up and finally, a smile appeared on his face. Apologize? He had done it for a week, he even kneeled in front of that old man and that man still ignore him like he was nothing, he even have the nerve to insult him but since he wants to have a chance with Elis once again he endure it all but now all of his efforts went into the drain. Somehow he even feels regret inviting Lavinia that night.

Sighing. Caleb stood up, he wants to fight his right but when everything already exposed what can he do? His acting career maybe already doomed, but his business still needs him.