ARC 3.15 : Marcus Colton

2/7

-**-

Elis arrived at her parent's home around nine in the morning and like she had guess before, her son already waiting for her with his pouting lips and his hand on his waist, he looked just like a father who had waited for her daughter all day, he look just like a mini of Papa Rosario. Even all the people inside the house were amused when they saw him like that.

"He had waited for you from this morning until now, you better coax him fast, and he still didn't take his breakfast." Mama Rosario slowly said but still could be heard around the house as she approached her daughter slowly.

Elis raised her eyebrows seeing her mother's playful smirk on her face, she wanted to laugh but since her son is acting right now of course she will followed him. Elis run towards her son as concern was plastered on her face.

"Baby, mommy is very sorry, mommy was a bit tired last night and didn't have the energy to go home so mommy had to stays outside last night, so how about this, today mommy would take an off day and we have our mother-son time. Hmm, how about amusement park?" Elis asked while raising her left eyebrow. Still she didn't wait for her son to reply as she immediately pinch his plump cheek and lifted him up to his room.

"Pick your cloths; mommy would take some time to prepare before we go, how about that?" Elis smile at her son who was now hooked with her words. Based from his reaction with his excitement on his eyes, she knows her son already couldn't wait.

So Elis run towards her room, she took a quick shower and she wore skinny jeans and pair it with a shirt which end on her knees, she tied her hair into a high ponytail and place a little makeup on her face, she looked at herself and nod a little when she felt that this is much better than her dress, so she reach her black boots and wore it.

Satisfied with herself she run towards her son's room and squeal a little when she saw how cute he was, he wore a black jeans with a white shirt, he even arrange his hair to make it him even more cute, that's when Elis realize the two of them had similar mind on their style.

"Baby, you look so handsome!" Elis run towards her son and hug him. This time the little bun smile widely when he heard his mommy praised him, hmm, not bad, looks like the maid who he had sent to watch his mommy is very good, he need to tell grandma to add more salary for that maid.

When the mother-son went downstairs, Mama Rosario was a bit shocked when she saw the pair; she can't believe how beautiful her daughter is and how handsome her grandson was. She start to wonder what would her granddaughter looks like when her daughter gave birth to a daughter.

"Oh! Need to show this towards your papa, now, pose for grandma, I'm going to send it towards your papa!" Mama Rosario said while she took her phone out. So just like that the mother-son poses for Mama Rosario for a couple a minute before they walked out from the house.

Elis felt happy when she saw how her son already felt happy, she switch on the radio and slowly follow the song which was played in the radio. The little bun that saw his mommy happy also slowly followed his mommy, the duo sing and sing and even dances a bit when the music was good.

"How about breakfast before we go, mommy didn't take any breakfast before mommy left." Elis informed her son. The little bun raised his eyebrow.

"Mommy, you didn't take breakfast?" he asked. Elis nod a little.

"En, mommy missed you so much, so mommy immediately went home." Elis told a white lie as she pout in front of his son. The little bun was in shock and guilt slowly filled his heart.

"Then, we should go have breakfast first." The little bun said slowly and Elis couldn't help but pinched his cheek, why does this kid look so cute!