ARC 3.04 : Marcus Colton

"Did you hear yesterday news?" A man who just worked in the Talent Agency asked one of the workers who is taking his breakfast right now. Thomas wiped his mouth looked towards the new worker and nodded.

"Everybody did." Thomas continue eating but then he stopped, he once again looked towards the new worker. "And we should be proud that we are working under her." He added, and this time he took the option to ignore the new worker, yet the new worker still couldn't believe this little news.

He just worked in this new agency that had raised its reputation three months ago, and he too already met with the boss and he know his boss was truly a goddess but still he couldn't believe that his boss really went into acting and even announced it to them about her getting into acting yesterday.

"To think that not only she is going to act, she also manage to make Director Shen to be under her wings, is our agency going to change? Not only be a talent agency but something more than that?" the new worker asked once again and this time Thomas looked at the new worker with a look, 'isn't obvious?'

The new worker coughed a little, hiding his excitement away. Watching the empty office right now which belong to their boss, he couldn't help but remember what happen yesterday. Sighed~ his boss is truly an amazing goddess.

-**-

"Mommy, your lunch and your tonic" Little bun looked at his mommy while giving the said item towards Elis. Elis smile helplessly towards his son but still she took the said item into her hands, she rustled the little bun's head a little before she crouched down and kissed his cheek.

"Why don't you follow mommy to the movie site and see how mommy's hard work pay off these three months?" Elis said slowly, still looking into her son's eyes. The little bun's eyes went wide when he heard this, he knows that mommy had practice so much in acting and she also took lessons in acting so he knew mommy was really wanted to be an actress, he also knows that mommy was really good in acting since she was practicing so hard.

"Can I?" the little bun asked. Elis giggled a little.

"Yes, you may follow mommy today, so go change your cloths and mommy will wait for you here." Before Elis could utter the next sentence, the little bun already run towards his room. Mama Rosario who was silently watching these scene looked at her daughter.

"Are you sure about this Elis?" She asked worriedly, Elis nodded slowly.

"I won't conceal anything about him anymore, and if by any chance that mor-his father found out about him, he will make his own decision, but I won't let my son go."

Mama Rosario nodded a little but concern was still obvious on her face. She knows her daughter had struggle this few years and seen how deeply hurt she was but her daughter just started her acting career and nobody wants an inside story like having a son when she was barely an 18 years old.

Of course this worried looked on her mother's face didn't escape from Elis's eyes, she sighed a little and reached her mama's hand.

"Ma, if we hide him longer than this, I am afraid his whereabouts will become a scandal, so before that happen, its better if I confessed that I have a son and let the world knows about it. Beside it is more convenient that the people is aware about this and in the future, I too want to be a normal mother where I can bring my children to go out and play in public, so ma, please do understand." Elis told Mama Rosario slowly, she want her family to understand her situations, she know what she'll do right now will make things much harder for her to complete her missions but she was gambling, gambling about how human's emotions and feeling could be sway, she don't want to use her son but she also don't want to denied that this was her son.