🔅 15 🔅

Lisa went excitedly at the café.

She smiled as she greeted every customers then found an empty table and seat.

She then sat down and her eyes diverted at the counter only to find Taehyung smiling widely, approaching to her.

"Hello my lady, what's your order?" He asked bringing a tray with him and his usual tools.

"I have no order. Can I order you instead?" Lisa winked

"What a cheesy girl you are." Taehyung laughed.

"Just kidding. I'm going to order blueberry muffin and mango juice."

"Okay, order taken." Taehyung then went back to the counter.

Lisa rested her head on top of her palm, then stared dreamily at Taehyung who was now smiling with his co-waiter.

I can't believe I got a handsome boyfriend like him.....Lisa thought proudly.

Noon time.....

Taehyung brought Lisa on his favorite Chungdeong restaurant.

They both found seats and ordered.

"Two kimchi stew, two rice, one set of bulgogi and lettuce, and one rice wine please. Thank you." Taehyung ordered at the waiter.

"Do you use to go here?" Lisa asked him.

"Well yes, with Jisoo noona. I still can't help but reminisce those times she'd smile at me and I would fall for it." Taehyung smiled

Then Taehyung noticed Lisa's change of expression.

"Umm.. Lisa, I forgot to tell you this. I used to like her before. But now, I have moved on and it's you whom I like. I hope you won't get mad at me." Taehyung explained as he held Lisa's hand.

"Jinja?"

"Yes really."

Then Lisa sighed in relief.

Then their orders arrived.

Taehyung took a lettuce and wrapped it around a chunk of bulgogi along with side dishes.

"Here, ah." Taehyung then fed Lisa.

"Hmm.." Lisa hummed in satisfaction as she tasted the food.

"Delicious?"

"Yeah. Wait it's my turn." Lisa did the same to Taehyung.

After Lunch... Near Han River...

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Lisa's shoulder as they walked near the Han river.

"Lisa, do you think your parents would approve of us? I mean.. look at me, I'm way far from your status." Taehyung asked her.

"I will make sure it will, Tae. I promise. I would really convince my parents. Just trust me okay?"Lisa replied as her other arm reached through Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"Will you accept me for who I am Lisa? Me and my family are not wealthy, our house is not that huge and I-,..."

"Oh come on Tae. As I've said it since we first met that I don't care what your status is. With you by my side is what's important for me."

"By the way, when will you introduce me to your parents?"

"How about tomorrow? Could you clear your schedule for that?"

"Arrasseo. So right now, shall I be taking you home?" Taehyung looked at his watch

"No, not yet. Let's spend more time please?" Lisa blinked a few times to show her cute side making Taehyung laugh.

"Oh Come on! Let's watch the fireworks." Taehyung eventually pulled Lisa with him.

They both found a stone bench to sit at, and watch the different bursting colors of the fireworks at the skies.

"Wah, beautiful." Lisa smiled with amazement as she looked at the skies.

Taehyung stared at her in awe, as her hair blow freely on the air, her side profile that speaks of beauty.

Everything about her features made Taehyung's heart pound.

She's not just beautiful inside, she's also beautiful outside....He thought.

Meanwhile at the Sebun bar.....

Jin adjusted the microphone stand to speak something. Then he assembled his organ piano.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I dedicate this song to those who loved someone so much." He spoke.

Then he started pressing the piano keys and sang.

Jennie was on the bar counter, drinking cups of beer while watching Jin performing.

She swayed her head and smiled bitterly letting her tears fall on itself down her cheeks.

She remembered those times that Taehyung helped her up when she almost slipped at work, those times when Taehyung chatted with her and made her laugh.

Those memories alone are enough to make her cry so much.

Why.......She thought.

Her eyeliner now smudging as she sobbed and drank.

As Jin was playing the piano and singing passionately, he saw how Jennie cried so much from afar.

After playing, the audiences clapped. But Jin's gaze didn't left from Jennie.

Isn't that the girl from before?....He thought.

                  • End of Chapter •