🔅 12 🔅

Both Yoon Gi and Jisoo sat across Mr. Choi who is now sitting in his swivel chair giving them cold glares.

"How did you two get close?" Mr. Choi asked

"We couldn't even tell. We're just drawn to one another without exact reason." Yoon Gi replied

"It started when we all had trainings, we had this tension and I realized how Yoon Gi is different from how other people percieve him. He's a sweet guy contrary to popular belief." Jisoo explained

"Ah..That's probably the reason why you were smiling so much that day.." Mr. Choi nodded his head in understanding particulary referring to Yoon Gi.

"What now? Are you going to fire me?" Yoon Gi asked

"No, but I demand you two should at least you know....give each other a break."

"Never over my dead body. I will never break up with her." Yoon Gi said firmly as he held Jisoo's wrist.

"Mr. Min, it's against the ru-.."

"I don't care about the rules! Mr. Choi, I'm afraid that I have to quit this institution if you won't let me do what I want."

"Yoon Gi..." Jisoo tried consoling Yoon Gi.

"Mr. Min, please don't do that.. you know how much we value you and how important your family company is for our insitution." Mr. Choi's tone change into a pleading one.

"Then... don't ever stop me again from loving this girl. I will do whatever it takes to let her stay by my side. Maybe you need some assets from me Mr. Choi. "

"A-Assets?"

"Now choose wisely, let me break up with this girl right here then the institution loses funds? or change the policies and let me date her freely, then you get to have a bucket of millions?"

"Alright Mr. Min, you leave me no choice. I'll go with the second option." Mr. Choi finally agreed.

"Thank you Mr. Choi."

"What kind of spell did Miss Kim Jisoo  put into you Mr. Min?" Mr. Choi asked

"The spell of love. Now if you excuse me, we need to resume with our date." Yoon Gi stood up pulling Jisoo with him as they went out of the office.

"Yoon Gi, you didn't have to do that." Jisoo said as they were walking the school hallways.

"Didn't I told you? I'll defend our relationship no matter what Jisoo. I don't wanna lose you." Yoon Gi stopped   walking as he let Jisoo face him.

He then hugged her tightly.

At Sebun Bar......

Jennie and her friend Mina were meeting up to talk about their careers.

"Yo girl, how are you?" Mina gave a friendly kiss on Jennie's cheeks.

"Fine as usual." Jennie replied as she and Mina took a seat.

"How's career life?" Mina asked her.

"Well, it's fine... I just got pissed off yesterday."

"Why?"

"Someone insulted and tried to hurt Taehyung."

"Oh.. Taehyung? Jennie, tell me the truth will you? Do you have any sort of feelings for him?"

"Yah Mina! What are you talking about? He's just my employee."

"Oh really? You're so concerned
of him all the time. One time you got really worried because he took a leave and got sick. And that time when you were drunk you kept mentioning his name to me multiple times."

"Stop with those delusions of yours Mina."

"Come on Jennie, it's obvious. You like him!"

"No I don't" Jennie took her glass of lemonade and sipped on it.

"Jennie, the way you act is quite different than the way you speak."

"Alright fine.. I guess you really know me all too well Mina. I really like him. I still don't know when to confess to him though."

"Girl, you have to do it as early as possible. Or else, someone will try to steal and take Taehyung's heart first."

"Arrasseo. I'll do it. Maybe, I just need a little more time."

Just then, a guy bringing a guitar with him went on the stage of the bar and adjusted his microphone.

"Oh look it's Kim Seok Jin. He's known to be the hottest and most handsome vocalist of all time. You could date someone like him." Mina chuckled

"Eww... He's not even closest to my type" Jennie rolled her eyes

Then Mina just laughed.

Jennie then stared at Jin who by the way stared back at her.

"Hello everyone. This is dedicated to all people out there who felt left out and alone." Jin spoke.

Then Jin smiled, started playing his guitar and sang with all his heart.

Jennie found herself swaying through the music.

• End of Chapter •