🔅 11 🔅

"Stay away from me Nam Joon! Stop forcing yourself to me, you're not my boyfriend and I don't even have feelings for you." Lisa pulled away from Nam Joon's grip.

"So, this lowlife is the one you replaced me with?" Nam Joon this time pushed Taehyung with force making him almost fall.

"Yah Nam Joon!" Lisa tried to prevent Nam Joon to further assault Taehyung by pulling his arm but he swatted it aside.

"Who the hell are you huh? What are you doing in this mall? Guys like you shouldn't work here. You're fired!" Nam Joon pulled Taehyung's collar.

Lisa was biting her fingertips now afraid of the scene, and other people started stopping by to see the commotion.

"You can't fire a competent and dedicated employee like him. I'm the one who gets to decide that." A girl suddenly went to approach them.

Nam Joon let go of Taehyung's collar as he turned to look at the girl who just arrived, Lisa also turned around to see the girl.

"And who the hell are you?" Nam Joon asked

"I'm Jennie Kim, manager of GUCCI. And Taehyung is one of my employees that you're trying to hurt. Don't you dare lay a finger on him." Jennie said in an unfazed way.

"And who gives you the right to treat employees that way Nam Joon? Have you forgotten? I am the owner of this company

"And who gives you the right to treat employees that way Nam Joon? Have you forgotten? I am the owner of this company. Stay away now before others would label you. as scandalous." Lisa added.

Then that's when Nam Joon realized.

He looked around and noticed that there were a lot of people watching them.

He clenched his fists and walked away full of embarassment.

"Are you okay now Tae?" Jennie asked as she went to hold unto Taehyung's arm.

Lisa noticed it and she looked at Jennie with a jealous look.

"Ah... Miss Kim, I'm okay now. But can me and Lisa talk for awhile?" Taehyung awkwardly pulled away his arm from Jennie's grip.

"Oh yeah sure, see you later!" Jennie flashed her gummy smile before leaving only the two of them.

Now Taehyung and Lisa stared unto each other.

"I'm sorry about that Tae." Lisa pouted

"It's not your fault. Does he really like you that much?" Taehyung replied

"Yes, well we met during highschool. He already courted me that time but I didn't like him, still he forces himself to me."

"He doesn't deserve someone like you."

"Don't worry....I'll protect you at all costs from him." Taehyung stepped forward and leaned closer to her.

Lisa felt her heart pounded irregulary as it used to. Taehyung was staring unto her sincerely.

"Thank you Tae. I'm lucky to meet a guy like you. Someone who understands me, someone who doesn't judges me, and someone who's there to make me see that life is full of fun." Lisa responded with a bright smile.

That's when Taehyung felt himself blushing.

"So umm, I guess I gotta go now. I still have to bring my Gucci items home. Bye Tae." Lisa then walked away.

Taehyung touched his chest.

I want to be the guy that only makes her smile like that.....He thought.

The next morning......
(Jisoo's School)

Jisoo and Yoon Gi both sat down on the benches that is near the school field and is secluded from a lot of students.

Jisoo leaned unto Yoon Gi's shoulder, as Yoon Gi caresses her head.

"Do you think we can survive in this relationship?" Jisoo asked

"We can, and we will. We're in this together Jisoo ah, I will defend our relationship no matter what." Yoon Gi replied.

Jisoo stopped leaning on his shoulders and looked at him this time with a smile.

"You know you really kill me with that perfect smile of yours." Yoon Gi said.

He then leans forward to her and kisses her all over her face, from her forehead,  to her nose, to her cheeks, and to her lips.

Jisoo giggled.

"I see Mr. Min, you're having fun with your student there." A voice spoke.

Making them stop from their session.

Yoon Gi and Jisoo instantly fixed themselves and stood up looking at the mad face of Mr. Choi in front of them.

"Both of you, come see me in my office." Mr. Choi said authoritatively.

Jisoo and Yoon Gi looked at each other and instinctively entwined their hands as they followed Mr. Choi.

                | end of Chapter |