🔅 9 🔅

"Yah Taehyung ah, is that Miss Manoban? I think she must've fallen head over heels for you. She keeps coming back in this café." Taehyung felt his co-waiter elbowing him.

"Shut up and let's get back to work." Taehyung replied as he took the tray.

Without hesitation now, he went to Lisa's table and took out his pen and notebook.

"What's your order Lisa?" He smiled at her.

This time, Taehyung's mood was different, unlike the past few days he was now far from being aloof and now it seemed like he was getting comfortable with Lisa.

Lisa smiled back at him.

"Maybe you want to try our new specialty, blue berry macarons with yakult milkshake." Taehyung said in an encouraging manner.

"Hmm. that sounds delicious. Let me try some. I'll order it." Lisa replied.

"Okay, so is that it?"

"Yes Tae. Thanks." Taehyung bowed down and left smiling.

After a few minutes later....

Taehyung was doing his job of wiping some glasses on the counter and his co-waiter elbowed him again.

"Yah, look at Miss Manoban. Dude, she's staring at you." His co-waiter teased as he kept elbowing Taehyung on the waist.

Taehyung then looked at Lisa's direction and she was indeed staring at him while sipping the just served yakult milkshake.

He wouldn't back down either in staring at her. It's like both were having a staring contest.

Meanwhile at the school....

Jisoo and Yoon Gi were walking on the hallways,

Yoon Gi secretly entwined his fingers Jisoo's hand.

However, some students happened to pass by and gave them a mocking look.

What is that? Are the two of them crazy?

Yah, that's not allowed. A teacher dating his student.

Wah, how did Kim Jisoo freaking steal Mr. Cold Min's heart?

What a seducer.

And what's worse, little did they know that Mr. Choi saw them.

Jisoo halted to a stop as she looked at Yoon Gi's hand on hers.

Yoon Gi looked at her feeling apologetic.

"I never should have done that." Yoon Gi said

"No it's okay, we can't hide our relationship any longer anyway." Jisoo replied.

"Jisoo, what's important thing is we're not harming anyone right? We're just here loving and dating each other."

"But, I'm worried for you Yoon Gi. What about your career? What about the rules about no student-teacher relarionship?"

"Don't worry about me. I can handle this. I don't care about what others think of us. I don't care what they'll do to me. I will never give up on you." Yoon Gi then hugged Jisoo and she hugged back.

Back at the café.....

Taehyung's shift in the morning finally finished.

He grabbed his backpack and saw Lisa.

Lisa stood up and slung her backpack as well.