🔅 8🔅

The next day.......

"Okay class, a pleasant morning to all of you." Yoon Gi greeted Jisoo and her classmates whilst smiling.

Then the other students looked at him feeling puzzled.

Wah, is that a new side of Mr. Min?

Did he just smile at us?

They all started whispering at each other.

"Yah guys! Be quiet and let's listen to Mr. Min!" Jisoo tapped her armchair loudly.

The students stared at her feeling shocked.

Yoon Gi gave her a smile and mouthed her 'Thank You'

"So today, we're going to have an examination to test what you have learned from the basic fundamentals of music. You are given 30 minutes to answer this." Yoon Gi announced as he now distributed the test papers evenly.

Jisoo prepared her pen excitedly.

As soon as they now recieved their test papers.

Yoon Gi went back to his seat and observed them.

Especially Jisoo, He chuckled to himself as he observed how she was answering the test with full might.

"Kim Jisoo.... Come here." Yoon Gi suddenly called her up, signalling here to go in front of him.

"Ne?" Jisoo had no choice but to go there, not minding the odd stares of her classmates.

"Later after our special trainings, we're going to eat dinner together and I'll take you home okay?" Yoon Gi half-whispered at her.

"Okay Mr. Min. Noted." Jisoo grinned cheekily at him before going back to her seat.

At the Ssamjang Café......

Lisa returned at the café and brought her laptop with her.

The sole reason why she was there was to observe the guy she's newly attracted to.

"What's your order miss?" Taehyung went up to her again bringing his pen and mini notebook.

Lisa blushed and tucked her hairs behind her ears shyly.

"Umm....One Coffee Machiatto please." She stated

"What else?" Taehyung stared at her weirdly.

"Well...err..umm.. nothing else. Thank you."

Taehyung nodded and then went to the counter.

"Excuse me! Kim Taehyung!" Lisa suddenly called up to him.

"Yah, Miss Manoban is calling you." Taehyung's co-waiter called Taehyung who was now busy wiping the glasses.

"Ah, what is it miss?" Taehyung rushed towards her.

"Lisa, call me Lisa. So umm... Can you please take a picture of me this time?" Lisa gave her Iphone 10s to him.

Why me of all waiters here?.....He thought.

"Ah yeah sure." Taehyung then took a photo of her.

Lisa poses differently and so on.

"Here." Taehyung then gave her back her phone.

He then went back to his job.

That's it? No compliments or reaction at all?.....She pouted in her seat.

Hours later.....

"You going home for lunch Tae? Here bring these goodies with you." The café manager gave Taehyung a pack of coffee and cookies while he took his coat with him.

As soon as he went out of the café, Lisa gathered her things up and kept her laptop.

She then followed after him.

Taehyung was holding his sling bag as he was walking then he stopped on his tracks as he felt someone following him.

He turned around and only saw Lisa.

Lisa was pretending to look at a different direction.

"Why are you following me miss? First, knowing my name and now following me? What do you want from me?" Taehyung asked her with his stern voice making her get intimidated.

"Well.... the first time I met you, you kinda caught my attention. Umm, you see... I want to be close to you."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at her from top to bottom.

"I don't think that a well-off girl like you deserves to be closer to an impoverished guy like me." Taehyung replied.

"I don't care what your status is. Right now.... let me take you home."

"What?"

Taehyung had no choice because Lisa insisted.

Lisa was now driving her red car with Taehyung on the front seat.

"Thank you. I just can't believe I'm being sent home by a customer." Taehyung muttered.

"Well, you're welcome. I appreciate your service you know."

"But... what is your name?"

"My name's Lalisa Manoban. Call me Lisa."

"Well, hello Lisa." Taehyung awkwardly called her by her name.

She chuckled.

"Since when did you start working in that café by the way?" She turned to ask him.

"Well since I was 14." He replied.

"Oooh...That's great. I admire your hardwork."

"Ah, well that is my residence right there."

"Oh here?" Lisa stepped on the brakes.

"Goodbye and Thank You Lisa." Taehyung told her before stepping out of the car.

"I look forward to get to know more about you Kim Taehyung, if that's okay." Lisa told him.

Taehyung grinned and flashed a thumbs up.

After Taehyung had closed the car door, Lisa giggled loudly inside her car.

Oh gosh, my heart......She held her chest.

                   • End of Chapter •