Intro.

3rd Person POV.

Kit was walking in the rain one night after class, when a bike came around the corner too fast, and hit the college student head-on. Kit ended up falling onto his back, dropping his bag, and cracking his phone in the process. Kit looked up at the bike-rider, ready to cuss him out. But he was gone before Kit could even say a word. Kit sighed and got up grabbing his bag and phone before walking home in the pouring rain.

"How the fuck am I going to pay this?" Kit asked himself looking down at his broken phone.

'Fuck my life.' He thought.

- the next morning -

Ming, a very rich, mafia leader, was taking his morning walk when he saw a bright baby-blue wallet laying on the ground sitting in a puddle. Ming was curious and picked it up looking to find some money inside. Instead, he found 3 gift cards (one for clothes/one for food/and one for random stuff), one student-card, and an ID card.

 Instead, he found 3 gift cards (one for clothes/one for food/and one for random stuff), one student-card, and an ID card

"Kit, he's cute," Ming mumbled to himself staring a bit too long at the ID picture. He put the wallet in his pocket and called a taxi to take him back home.

He had to find this boy. And not just to return his wallet...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Ming: 23 - 6'1 - mafia boss - gay - wants to help Kit

Kit: 24 - 5'7 - poor college student - gay - dealing with heartbreak - likes Ming.

Forth: 22 - 6'3 - assassin in Ming's gang - bi - married to Beam for 5 years

Beam: 20 - 5'11 - college student and Kit's best friend - pan - married to Forth for 5 years

Phana: 24 - 6'0 - Ming's right-hand man and Kit's best friend - gay - dating Wayo for 3 years

Wayo: 19 - 5'6 - College student - gay - dating Phana for 3 years