Chapter 56 - Return of the Drape

"Well, this isn't how I was expecting to see you two this morning."

The day after you and Sasuke had returned to Konoha, you had been summoned to Tsunade's office immediately. And, in true [Name] and Sasuke fashion, you had hopped on the Uchiha's back and yelled, "Let's go!" as soon as you had stepped out of your house.

Both laughing as he carried you through the streets, you were both surprised to see Tsunade heading for her office building as well, looking rather amused at the noise you two were making.

"Hokage-sama!" you squeaked, jumping off of Sasuke's back and bowing to the Senju. "Sorry, we were just on our way to see you!"

"I can tell," chuckled Tsunade, arms folded as she analysed you. "Since you're both here, I might as well give you the details now. Your best friend Crown Princess Yuki returned to the village not long after you two set off on your honeymoon, looking rather worse for wear. However, she has been stubborn, and completely adamant that you two are the only people she trusts to disclose any sort of information to."

You stifled a groan, and as you glanced at Sasuke, you could tell he was doing the same.

"Where is she now?" you asked with a sigh, deflating at the thought of having to deal with Yuki again. A part of you wondered, what was she scheming now?

"It took a lot of convincing, but we finally got her to come around and stay over with someone else while we awaited your return. She insisted that we send messengers to bring you back to the village as soon as possible, but since she refused to give us any sort of information as to what type of danger she was in, and considering it was your special week off... I decided against it."

You smiled at Tsunade, bowing gratefully.

"Thank you, Hokage-sama."

"But now that the two of you are back, I expect that you'll see to her issues immediately," continued Tsunade sternly. "She has been staying with the Haruno family. Do pay them a visit. You'll most likely be doing them a big favour by alleviating them of her presence."

This time, your groan was far too intense to suppress.

"Is she going to want to stay with us?!"

"I don't know. But you won't know until you talk to her, right?"

You let out a sob as Sasuke patted you on the back, earning a wink from Tsunade as she made to continue into the building.

"Best of luck to you two. Let me know when she pays you."

With that, the Hokage was off, leaving you whining in complaint as Sasuke attempted to console you.

"That stupid drape!" you exclaimed, infuriated at Yuki's incessant behaviour. "We invited her to the wedding, and the reception! We even saw her and her parents off! What more does she want?! Does she want our sheets from our honeymoon, to prove that we sealed the deal?!"

"As unnerving as that sounds, I wouldn't put it past her. Come on now. I'm sure Sakura and her parents have had it up to their ears with her. Let's just go and get this over with."