Chapter 12 - Rain clouds

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

You came back with a bag of chips, you notice Satori sitting in the corner, he was on the ground covering his face with his hands. You walk up to him, you could hear him crying softly. You ask " Satori? Is everything alright?." He looks up to you " Oh...don't mind me Y/N. I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry about it." You look at his outfit, It was a mess and it had toothpaste on it. You grab his tie " Look at you! You're filthy Satori."

He blushes " There's no need to help me

He blushes " There's no need to help me. I can do it myself." You reply " I'm not taking no for an answer." You fix his uniform " There! That's better." Sayori gives you a huge smile " Thanks Y/N."  and you reply " Okay....." You walk over to Moniko, he sitting at his desk writing down a poem. You whisper " Have you notice anything strange about Satori?." Moniko looks up to you " Not really...is something bothering you?." You said " He doesn't act like this at all. It's like something suck the happiness out of him." Moniko hesitate " I'll go ask him myself. I'm sure he's fine." He gets up from his desk and walks over to Satori. Yuki and Naruki was ears dropping on you, Yuki said " Is something wrong with Satori?." You question " Where you two ears dropping?." Naruki grunts " It's not a crime to ears dropping in school." Yuki blushes " We're so sorry Y/N...we were just curious."  You sigh " Satori has been acting a little weird today." Yuki said " Maybe it's just a phase he's going through." Moniko and Satori were talking to each other then, you noticed Satori randomly leaving the room. Moinko walks over to you and smiles " Satori said he's going home early." You were about to ask but, he pats your head " Problem solve!." Moinko walks away, You thought ' Leaving early?! But why did he was he acting so weird?.' Naruki shrug " What a noob! Leaving school early." Yuki gasp " Naruki! He's our friend and we should treat him with respect." Naruki hair flips " Whatever!."