Chapter 16 - The Visit

Y/N = Your Name

* Yuki's route

You were waiting for Yuki to come, you hear a knock on the door. You went up to the door and open it. Yuki was wearing his turtleneck sweater, he said " Good afternoon Y/N. It's nice to see you." You nod " It's nice to see you too." Yuki walks inside, he ask " Did you got the supplies?." You said " Yep! We can work in my room." Yuki rubs his neck " Are you sure about that?." You grab his hand and took him upstairs. You grab out a huge roll of construction paper and said " We should write ' Festival Day' in blue paint." Yuki grabs out a can of paint and starts writing. Later, both of you were finished with the decorations. You notice Yuki had blue paint on his face. You said " Oh you got a little paint there." You grab a towel and wipe his face, You could feel his face heating up.

Your heart was beating so fast, you both stare at each other for a moment

Your heart was beating so fast, you both stare at each other for a moment. You snap out of it " Oh my goodness! You got to get home for tomorrow."

* Naruki's Route

You were waiting for Naruki to arrive, you hear a knock on your door. You went up to it and open it, Naruki was wearing a pink T-Shirt with white shorts. He walks inside " Your house smells. Did you got the supplies?." You said " In the kitchen. We can work in there." You lead him to the kitchen, Naruki said " Okay I need some icing and butter." You open the fridge to pull out the butter. You drop it on the ground, Naruki moans " You're so clumsy Y/N!." You both tried to pick it up but, Naruki slips on the butter. He falls on top of you, you both stared at each other.

 He falls on top of you, you both stared at each other

 You could feel your heart pulse increasing. Naruki quickly gets up " Eww! Where you trying to kiss me?!." You got up " You fell on me! Do think I did that?." Naruki grunted " You made me feel weird inside." You pick up the butter " Let's just move along okay?."