Chapter 26 - Reader Panic

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were looking for some books, you felt someone tapped your shoulder. You turn around and saw Yuki holding a book. Yuki said " I didn't want to scare you Y/N but, I brought you a book." He blushed " It's a short read, so it should keep your attention, even if you don't usually read." You grabbed the book and Yuki looks down " If you want....we could read it together." You answer " I'll think about it Yuki." You heard someone snoozing in the closet, you sneak over there and saw Naruki sleeping while reading Manga. He was so cute, you walk over and saw Skyrocket Feather on the cover. You tapped his shoulder and Naruki quickly wakes up. Naruki asked " Why'd you wake me?." You said " You were sleeping. You were reading Skyrocket Feather." 

Naruki widen his eyes " You know this manga?

Naruki widen his eyes " You know this manga?." You smiled " It's one of my favorite manga." Naruki blushed, You asked " May I read with you?." His face turns pink " Are you serious Y/N?." You sat right besides him, Naruki said " Fine! But don't take it the wrong way." Time pasts, You turned the page. You noticed Naruki being too quiet, you saw him sleeping again. You said " Naruki? Are you asleep?." He accidently bumps into you, his eyes were glitchy black and high pitches were filling your ears. A voice said " Naruki? Are you alright?." You look up to see Moniko with a candy bar. Naruki grabs the candy, Moniko lifts you up and takes you out of the closet. You turn back to see Naruki ripping the wrapped and eating it. Moniko said " Don't worry Y/N. He's just a little hungry today." You asked " Why were you in the room?." Moniko smiled " Just making sure Naruki is fed. I always carry food for him."