Chapter 29 - The Apology

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were walking to the literature club, You found the door to the club and opened it. The first face you saw was Yuki with tears. You asked " Is everything okay Yuki?." Yuki cried " It's about yesterday. I need to apologize." He wipes his eyes " You've got to believe me Y/N! I'm not like what Naruki said." You said "  Yuki! You're not a bad person." You place a hand on his shoulder " Even though I've only been here a couple days, I could tell something was off yesterday..". Yuki blushes, You added " And now that you're apologizing, I know you really didn't mean it." Yuki look down " Y/N...I'm so glad you got to join this club." He could felt his heart beat increasing, Yuki looks deeply into your eyes "Everything is a little bit brighter with you around, and..". He widen his eyes " Umm..." Yuki tries to hide his red face " I'm sorry I said too much." He touches his hair " What if Naruki doesn't accept my apology?." You said " He'll have to. You two are great friends." Yuki nod, Naruki walks in " Have you guys seen Moniko?." You shook your head "No, I haven't..I was also kind of wondering where he was." Yuki looks at Naruki, Naruki noticed " Why're you looking at me like that?." Yuki turn his head to you, you gave him a smile and Yuki nod. Yuki said to Naruki " Naruki...I want to apologies about yesterday." He sweats " I promise I didn't mean any of the things I said!." Yuki puts a hand on Naruki " And I'll do my best to stay under control from now on...". Naruki removes his hand " What are you talking about Yuki?." Suddenly, you felt your vision fading in and out. You put your hand on your forehead, Naruki said " I'll accept your apology anyway, if it helps you feel better about it." Yuki and Naruki noticed you were breathing very heavily. They asked " Is something wrong Y/N?."  Your vision turns back to normal, You shook your head " I'm okay! probably a little dry here." You thought as you walked away ' I think I need to sit down.'