《Mh?》he turns to me, looking distractedly. He was acting really strange.

《Yeah ... everything is ok.》 He moves his hand in front of his face as if to chase away his thoughts.

《By any chance, with Jimin ... did something happen?》 He looked down, torturing his hands.

《Something like...?》

《Don't know ... anything.》

Did Jimin tell him something? Or maybe he noticed something that day in the living room ...

《No ...》 There was no need for him to know.

He nods silently, biting his lip. He was burning internally. Because he knew she was lying.

《Why do you ask?》

《I ... I don't know.》 He ruffles his hair frustrated with his hand.

I feel confused by his behavior. I look at his face, he looked annoyed, and sad? Sometimes it's difficult to understand him.

We get up, and he was about to leave. But he stops and turns to me.
He looks at me straight in the eyes.

《Don't move.》his voice was serious.

He comes closer to me, puts his hand on my hip, slowly pulls me to him. I didn't move, observing every move he did. Immediately after, he places his soft lips on mine.

But it was an innocent kiss. Almost loving. The sweetest kiss anyone has ever given me. Different than the other we usually had, that were driven only by lust and just sex.

He pulls off and I open my eyes, my heart was beating faster than usual.

《Wow ...》 it's the only thing that comes out of my mouth. He was looking me straight in the eye. As if he had achieved something.

《Why...?》I felt confused.

《No reason.》he shrugs and leaves.

It was a very strange kiss. Especially since it was from him.
My lips were tingling. I was also feeling hot.

~ TAEHYUNG POV ~

I leave her room and hurry into mine. I immediately close the door and lean on it.
I was about to explode. My heart was beating wildly. I was hot. Very hot. And I felt a strange sensation in my stomach.

Is this feeling the famous butterflies in the stomach I hear about? I think while rubbing my belly, or am I just hungry? Maybe I'm hungry, but for her. Or for food? Damn I don't know.
It's the first time I've felt this. Of all the people, did it really have to happen with her?

Jimin was right. I had to clarify what I feel. And so I did it. But I didn't think it would make me feel this way.

I only know that I want to go back to her room, and make her mine. That kiss had given me an absurd boner. I could still scent her profume on me.

Aish ... since when are you so sensitive, Taehyung? It's so frustrating.

I take some headphones and my cell phone, go to my favorite porn site and start taking care of my boner that started to get harder, turning inti an erection.

I couldn't go to Chaerin. How do I explain to her that I have a boner after giving her a simple kiss?

I start to go up and down with my hand, feeling a little relived, the girl's moans in the video were nothing compared to those Chaerin makes... But I had to make this enough.