Chapter 7 : Agreement

Start from the beginning

"You've just asked me to cheat on my wife and be the worst parent. Then pretend nothing happened, you're fucking crazy." 

"What's the point of living if we don't go crazy?" 

"And what do you gain by doing all this? Aren't you afraid to have feelings for me? Aren't you afraid you'll be judged and called a cheap girl?"

"The only thing I gain from this whole story is that you are the person who will help me realize my deepest fantasies. Don't worry about me, I don't know love except sex and I've never been afraid of other people's looks because they don't know who I am then their judgments will never reach me."

"You're fucking crazy, like for real."

"You're gonna be crazier because you're gonna accept the deal." she let a long sigh and looked at me like she was trying to find if I was serious. 

"Look, I really don't know..."

"Okay, let's do this first." I nibbled her earlobe and earned a loud moan. I continued by licking and sucking her pulse point, I knew it was her weak spots because her fingers were dug in my skin. I let my tongue wander along her jaw and ended with a chaste kiss at the corner of her lips. When I lifted my head up, she was closing her eyes and her breathing was fast.

"Dou you want me to stop?"

"N-no." 

Oh boy, you won't never me to stop.

Our faces slowly approached, Lisa held her breath and at that moment I knew I had already won the game. Our lips finally touched and an electric shock wave went through my whole body. You know that feeling that makes you thrill all the hairs on your body, that feeling that awakens every nook and cranny of your soul. I bit into her lower lip, which I took the opportunity to slip my agile tongue into her mouth. 

Fresh mint.

I smirked when I felt her tongue trying to dominate me, but no one beat me at this game. I managed to catch her tongue between my teeth before I sucked it roughly. 

"Mmmh fuck."

It was a sign that I had to stop for tonight before it got out of hand, I plan to take my time to get to my needs. 

Slowly but surely. 

I stopped her from kissing her and she opened her eyes and looked at me confusedly.

"This is only the beginning. I'll leave you tonight to think about it and when you get the answer, call me but don't take too long, I'm not that patient." I removed myself from her before heading to my bedroom, leaving her confused again.

Don't look at me like that because I might not be able to control myself. 

"Where are you going?"

"Sleep! If you could turn off the lights in the living room before you leave, I'd be very grateful. Good night honey." I blew her a kiss and left her in the middle of the room with a shocked face. 

LISA'S POV

In the complete darkness, the light from the fridge hit my face. I stooped down to look for a bottle of beer that I always had in reserve in case I got a craving. I sat on the couch sipping my bottle in silence. I was completely confused, Ruby Jane's words were looping around in my head. I shouldn't even think about it because I can't do that. I'm married and I have Lia, but I'm interested in having a secret affair with another woman. I never thought I'd have this kind of desire.

Ruby Jane intrigues me and her offer even more. I was internally arguing if I had to let myself be tempted by new experiences because human are constantly looking for new things, but I am not in a position to do so because the day I got married and decided to have a child, I promised myself that my heart would belong to only two people, Yaya and Lia. 

But promises are made to be broken?

I sighed in frustration and took another sip of my bottle. I didn't even know who to turn to, I didn't dare talk about it with my friends because I knew their answers. My parents will be disappointed in me because they will tell me that they have never raised me to these values. But every word of Ruby Jane came into my head. If I were to go beyond the norm of society, people would say I am selfish, but if I don't, then my life would not be extraordinary and would not be any more special than others. The question is "What kind of life do I want to live?"

What will you do? Would you let yourself be tempted by a new experience because you only live once or would you deny your deepest desires for the rest of your life? 

There is no doubt that my family will be affected, but the person I care about most is my daughter. She doesn't deserve all this. 

"Dad?"

I was startled when I heard the small voice. I saw Lia rubbing her eyes like she was waking up. I hid the bottle of alcohol behind my back because I didn't want her to see it.

"Hey princess, what are you doing up?"

"I was thirsty and I didn't want to call Mom because she's sleeping." 

"All right, come on, let's get you a glass of water." I lifted her up in my arms and we headed into the kitchen. I made her sit on the table waiting for me to get a plastic cup and the water bottle in the fridge, "better?". She cutely nodded and gave me kiss on my cheek. 

"Where did you go?"

"I-aunty Jisoo needed something. So she asked me to come by her house."

I'm a fucking liar.

"When do we see aunt Jisoo, Rosé and uncle Bobby again?" 

"If you want, we'll go to aunt Jisoo and Rosé's. I'll ask uncle Bobby to come too and bring his figurines that you like to play with."

"Yeah! Can you also ask aunt Jisoo to make chicken because she does it too well! And tell to aunt Rosé to bake my favorite cupcakes!"

"All right, I'll tell them." I stroked her hair and put a kiss on the tip of her nose, "now, let's go back to sleep before your mom got mad." 

"It's okay dad, it will be our secret." she cutely said. I turned my back on her so that she could do the piggy back. We went into her room and I made her lie down in her bed. I was about to get up when she grabbed my hand, "can you sleep with me tonight?"

"Why?"

"I'm scared of the monsters who are hidden under my bed."

The only fear we all had when we were children was the imaginary monsters we thought were hidden under our beds. I remember I had to put blanket from head to toe for fear of a monster coming to pull my leg.

"Princess, don't be scared you have the strong dragon who is here to protect you." we rub our noses together and she grinned.

"Of course, you'll be always there to protect me, right?"

Of course, baby, I'll try to protect you no matter what even I'm not the best for you.

"Yes, I'll be there for you. I love you, princess."

"I love you too dad. Now let's sleep before mom gets mad." she imitated my voice and facial expression.

"I don't even talk that way." I pretended to be offended. We looked at each other and burst into laughter but stopped immediately for fear that Yaya would wake up and really yell at us, "Sleep now, tomorrow you have school otherwise you won't be able to wake up."

"You too, dad. You have to work tomorrow."

"Yes, good night my princess."

"Good night my strong dragon." 

If I could fall asleep right now like Lia and not think about the conversation I had with Ruby Jane. Tomorrow, I'll decide.