Lake Roccaluce (The Fortress of Light), Black-Mud Swamp, Lord Darkar's Fortress

Shown to be located above the Lake Fortress of Light in non-space, the fortress is unreachable for almost anyone except for advanced magicians who can travel through dimensions. It is a temple high above the clouds on a huge and rocky mountain. After season one, the Trix are sent there for unleashing the Army of Darkness on Magix, but are broken out in the second season by Lord Darkar. At the end of season three, they are captured by the Templars after working with Valtor and are sent to the Prison of Andros.[4]

Templars of Roccaluce. The Templars of Roccaluce are knight-monks who study Wu-Gong, an ancient martial art that makes them very highly qualified, magic-resistant warriors.

The Lord of the Templars is the leader of the templars. He is the one who defeated Lord Darkar and sent him in a 17-year long slumber after the destruction of Domino.

Nissa is a selkie and the gatekeeper of Magix's ocean portal. She is voiced by Sugar Lyn Beard in the Nickelodeon dub.

Black-Mud Swamp

The Water Nymphs live in the Black-Mud Swamp. They are like tiny little mermaids and live in underwater bubbles made of a material that they produce from the leaves of the Xylith plant which grows only on the back of a giant turtle that was in a deep sleep because of a red willow tree that emitted a hypnotic gas growing on its shell.

Queen Algae is the queen of the Water Nymphs.

Lusiz is one of the Water Nymphs. She once went to pick Xylith leaves but fell into a deep sleep because of the red willow. The Winx defeated the tree and saved Lusiz.

The Red Willow is a magical plant that grew on the back of a giant turtle. The leader of the Red Willows emitted a gas that made all creatures around it sleep and was defeated by Flora and Bloom.

Lord Darkar's Fortress

Located between the surface of Magix and Downland. A cavernous area that is the location of Lord Darkar's palace, Shadowhaunt, and the home of the shadow creatures. The stone drains magic and power.

Keborg is a bat-like creature that serves Lord Darkar as a spy. Lord Darkar often transforms Kerborg into large monsters and sends him on important missions.