Red Fountain

Red Fountain is a school for magical warriors called Specialists.

Professor Saladin is the headmaster of Red Fountain and Helia's Uncle. He is an old, very powerful wizard. It is revealed in season three that he, Faragonda and Griffin helped defend Domino against the Ancestral Witches. He is voiced by Michael Alston Bailey in the 4Kids dub and by René Auberjonois in the Nickelodeon dub.

Professor Codatorta is the vice-principal who serves as the Head of Discipline at Redfountain. Not much is known about him other than that he is very robust and active and that he was once a Templar of Roccaluce. He is voiced by Layton Hovercraft in the 4Kids dub and by Dave B. Mitchell in the Nickelodeon dub.

Athena is the guardian of Redfountain's Codex. She wears a Greek goddess dress because her name comes from the goddess of wisdom and battle in Greek mythology. Athena lives up to her name, she is does not like the teachers at Red Fountain and rarely shows herself. She is one of the four powerful pixies in the realm of Magix.[citation needed]

Bishop is a specialist with a purple ponytail on top of his head. He has markings on his forehead.

Jared is a dark-haired specialist that has a crush on Musa in season two. Darcy uses him to sabotage the test the Winx take in the simulation lab. He and Musa end up as friends, but by the end of season two Jared is seen with a new love interest, a fairy named Alice.