Chapter 21 •• A NEW KID??!!

OMGGGGGGGG

I feel like i say it every chapter but srsly guys????

18K?????

Fucking love you bitches so much xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry i haven't posted in a while, enjoy the chapter :D))))

Bakugo POV-

As we stepped out of the limo, no words were spoken as Eijiro was escorted by All Might and Mr Aizawa to Nezu's office, Midnight and Vlad taking their places beside me, a hand on each of my shoulders as we began to walk back to the U.A dorms. The walk was silent and the sights were familiar, the small buildings and houses that were dusked by the afternoon sun, cafes quiet and restaurants gaining more and more customers, until we finally arrived to the large building lines with the bold letters of 1A. The two heroes opened the door and i stepped in, the common room completely empty and all 3 of us stood in silence, well, until Midnight decided she would break that.

"Now, Aizawa will be talking to you about your little "weekend away" so don't think your off the hook. We gotta go now." Midnight cheered a little to energetically.

"Why so urgent?" I asked.

"Kirishima will be taking his entrance exam this afternoon and well, we want to watch." Vlad spoke up, his arms crossed over his chest and eyes sealed shut proudly.

"Will this test be to see if he becomes a new student here?" I pushed. I knew he would pass it but the only thing i want to know is if i'll be able to watch.

"Yes, this will be his final test." Vlad spoke once again.

"Will I be able to watch?"

"I don't thin-"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!" Midnight cheered, grabbing Vlad from the shoulder and pulling him down.

"Ground Beta 5:00, you can watch him take his physical test and become a new student." She squealed, giving a sly smirk and a quick wink, before dragging Vlad out of the dorms. He heavily protested, trying to stop her but he couldn't bring himself to stop her in a way without her getting injured. Once they were both out of sight i let out a heavy sigh.

I have to watch Eijiro.

I bolted for the stairs, the elevator would take to long. I climbed the stairs 3 at a time and once i had reached my floor, i quickly opened my dorm room and slammed the door shut behind me as i slid down the cold door, panting heavily.

The orange hoodie that Eijiro had given to me to borrow, had gathered over my hands, and had fallen off one of my shoulders.

I peeled it over my head and placed it onto my bed, then began to remove the rest of my clothing. I could really use a shower I'm really fucking sweaty.

The cold water cascaded down my body as a relieved sigh escaped my lips.

I washed my body and hair before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist.

"What should i wear though?" I search through my draws until i found an outfit i liked.

I ended up with wearing a grey sweater and blue ripped jeans, topping it all off with a pair of white sneakers. (I didn't describe well cause there's a pic, middle one).

 (I didn't describe well cause there's a pic, middle one)