Sure why not? I got nothing better to do. Where on company are you?

We are at practice room on the third floor. But call me and I'll  come down at the reception area to get you okay?

Sure. I'll be there for 15 min.

Cool . See you then.

And with that we ended the call. I saved his number as Fashionista Key 💅 . I laughed with myself . How on earth do I come with this names? 

I got my bag and put on it my wallet, car keys ,phone and headphones . I got out of my house and headed to the parking lot. Before starting to drive , I plug in the headphones on my phone and started to play some random songs. 

After 15 minutes drive I got to the company. At this moment Married to the music was playing on my headphones.

I texted Key saying that I was here. And he responded that he was coming down.
Meanwhile I was enjoying married to the music.
"I'm married to the music nollawora , neoneun naui music wonhaneun daero." ( I'm married to the music,  it's amazing , YOU are my music,  the moment I wanted) I was quietly singing the lyrics,  while checking my instagram page.

"Well , well are you you a shawol? " I heard Key's voice behind me. I wasn't paying attention so I got scared and nearly dropped my phone. I put my hand on my heart.
"God , that scared me. Can you please stop coming like that and scare the hell out of me? " he just gave me that adorable smile of his. " And as for your question, give me one reason why I shouldn't be?  You guys got everything , looks , voices , dances. You all are like a full packet , all inclusive. So why shouldn't I be a shawol? " I smiled innocently. 

He looked at me up and down with a surprised look on his face.

"What?" I said and looked down on my outfit.
"You are really wired , you know that? " he said still eying me.
"I know.  But what makes you say that?  And can you please stop looking at me like that.  It's creeping me out." I said while hugging myself.
He laughed at my reaction for a good 3 minutes.
"Will you get a hold of yourself?"
"I'm sorry it's just your face it was so funny." And he continued laughing . He is getting on my nerves now.
"Will you stop?" But he didn't.  "That's it . Get here I'm going to kill you."

He started to run away and I chased after him . But damn me that I'm wearing this shoes and I can't run fast. He got the stairs. Oh he got to be kidding with me. But I followed him. We reached third floor and I felt like dying.

"Key! I officially hate you boy!" I said in a angry voice.
"I'm sorry to make you run up here. Come on, give me your hand."  He offered his hand for me , but I pushed it away and gave him an annoying face. I got up from the stairs and started to walk.
"Hm, Jess do you know that the room is on the other way and not the way you are walking? " he said in amusement and with a smirk on his face. I turnd around and started to walk in the other direction. I got near him and said : " Key, don't be so full of yourself. You may be taller then me and a boy but that doesn't stop me from taking that smirk of your face. I'm more stronger then you think , so boy don't get in my nerves okay?"
" Yes ma'am! "
"I said that I hate you right? "
"Yes, yes you did." He got his hand around my shoulder and started to walk towards the practice room. "But you don't mean it."
"Yes, I do."
"No, you don't. "
"Yes."
"No."

We continued with 'yes' and 'no' till we got in the room.

"I SAID YES!"
"I SAID NO!"  At this point we were screaming at each other.
"Why are you arguing about?" Jonghyun oppa said. "And why is his hand around your shoulder?"