7. Saranghae

༺༠ᏕᏥᎧᎢ #6༠༻
SPG
~ద్ధ~

You and Jungkook have been friends with each other since you were in middle school, you liked him since then. When you were in high school you've been giving him some love letters confessing your feelings to him.

But you didn't receive anything from him, until you turned college the both of you didn't quite end up well. you went to L.A. (Los Angeles California) to study there because that was what your mom wished for so you fallowed what she said and you also continued your passion as a model.

While Jungkook stayed here.
You still had contact to one another so most of the times when you were in L.A. the both of you always texted each other, Until you migrated here in korea.

You met him again because you didn't know that you were working at the same company, he was working with his co members or they call they're selves as BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan boys. The name was good and they are also good.

I mean they are a fire!

You would always watch they're MV secretly because you didn't want Jungkook to know that you still like him up until now.

You stared at him while the girl at his side kept on touching his thighs and whispering something in his ears and when Jungkook's eyes come in contact with you, you avoided his gaze before drifting your eyes to another place.

You regret going here, you didn't really want to come but Taehyung forced you, he said it was Jhope's birthday so you don't have any choice but to agree. And besides Jungkook was also gonna come so you also agreed to him.

But right now.
Your wishing that you didn't agree and just stayed up at home till the night ends, you released a hard breath. This is just a waste of your time.

You did everything so Jungkook would notice you, and before you leave the house you dressed as perfect as you can. You were wearing a black dress it was tight and it shows a lot and lot of skins and it was also short, you really regret it.

You once again glanced at them and saw the angry face of Jungkook.

What's with that expression Jungkook?

You thought in your mind while he keeps on staring at you like you did something wrong, his eyes roamed all over your body before you avoided his eyes on you.
What's his problem?!

I can see in the side of my eyes the way the girl kissed the cheeks of Jungkook.
What a scene?!

You suddenly wanted to pull the girls hair but you held it in because you were not a war freak  girl, tho it still hurts it pokes and hurts your heart that was still beating for Jungkook.

"Y/n here drink we should celebrate right? Besides it's Jhope's 25th birthday" you looked at the person that spoked and saw how Yoongi offered a wine glass to you, he looks drunk but he doesn't look drunk at the same time.

Your having a second thoughts because your not that good with tolerating your alcohol tolerance to, it would be hard to you if would drink, but you wanted to drink because it's Jhope's birthday it would be bad if you didn't.

"Suga don't force Y/n." Your eyes drifted at the person that spoke and saw Jungkook, you ignored him and took the wine glass from Yongi's hands.

You drank it continuously, while enduring the bad taste of it. It doesn't taste good at all, you coughed before placing the glass on the table.