1. Restroom scene

A/n; The Dress at the Top is the Dress that you and Jungkook were wearing at the gathering party ^,^

One shot: SPG

You were walking down a hallway while gazing at your phone when suddenly someone called you. You turned to face the voice and saw Jungkook, your childhood best buddy. When he approached you, he smiled revealing his adorable bunny teeth.

"Hey," he said.

"Uh, hey, Kookie." You greeted him with the nickname you made up on your own.

After a few minutes of staring at one other, it became awkward, so you decided to simply talk. "Ok, uh, I'll get going." You stated this in the midst of the awkward atmosphere that has taken over the entire place.

You turned your back and were about to walk away when Jungkook grabbed your wrist, forcing you to face him. You looked at him, and his expression told you he was nervous.

"Uhm... Y/N, you see, my old high school classmates had organized a gathering celebration for the entire batch." He said. You nodded and waited for him to continue. "Can I bring you? I mean, can you be my date?" He pins his eyes on you, leaving you stunned and unsure of what to say.

Of course! You weren't expecting him to ask you to be his date. You were still processing everything on your mind and said "Ok..."

"Ok? Does that mean you'll be going with me?" He asked.

You nodded slowly and noticed how he bounced around like a happy bunny and even the students walking down the hallway were staring at him.

"Nice! I'll pick you up at Eight." He said, but before he left, you were shocked when he suddenly hugged you. Your eyes widened, uneasy with the sensation of your breast coming into contact with his firm hard chest. Jungkook gradually loosens allowing space for both of your bodies. You felt your cheeks heating; you didn't want him to see that you were blushing like a hot tomato, so you turned your attention to your shoes, avoiding his gaze.

"Thank you for not rejecting me, Y/N." He said, then pinched your cheeks. "I'll get going before I do anything crazy." He added.

Do something crazy?
What does he mean by that?

You're starting to ask yourself questions as you walk towards the parking lot to grab your car and head home.

His words and presence have had a major impact on me. I shouldn't think about it! But it keeps coming back.

You tried to concentrate as you drove and parked your car. You grabbed your stuff, got out of the car, and began walking.

You are currently a college student living alone in your condominium. When you came home, you remembered you had forgotten to ask Jungkook about the party theme, so you took out your phone and messaged him.

To: Jungkook
"Hey, Kookie. Is it a formal party or what?"

After sending the message, you grabbed your towel and showered to get ready for the party. You still can't believe you're going to a party with Jungkook as your date; after all, he was your childhood crush, but you couldn't confess to him for fear of losing your best friend.