Chapter 71

<Chris P.O.V>

Since Tiana was sleep I decided to go and get my camera. I took the camera off the charger and turned it on. I looked went to the gallery and saw all my old pictures starting from the most 'recent'. There were at least 30 off guard pictures of Saige. I remembered it like it was yesterday

{Flashback:

I laid under her bed waiting for to go to sleep. Saige was on the phone with her lame ass boyfriend Daniel.

"Baby you gonna pick me up from work tomorrow?......Please......You know my car is in the shop babe so can you please do me this favor?.......Ok Bye"

I heard her sigh.

I honestly didn't know why she was with that nigga he always treated her like shit. But if she was with me I'd never treat her that way.

She got up from the bed and went downstairs, I hurried and got up from under the bed and I headed straight to her closet.
I cracked the door slightly so I can get a good glimpse of her when she goes to sleep.

Saige came back to her room and she laid back down on her bed. I patiently waited 45 minutes in a dark closet just for her to be fully sleep.

I opened the closet door quietly and stood at the foot of her bed.

Then I whispered to myself "You're so beautiful"

I raised my camera and I took a picture of her.

I walked to the side of her bed and kneeled down to her face. I gently kissed Saige lips feeling the softness of them, I wish I can do this forever.

"I love you babygirl, I appreciate you more than your nigga does. Someday we'll be together, I'll have you one way or another Saige"

I stood up and took one more picture of her before carefully crawling in her bed and laying next to her.

Her hair smelled so good while my fingers were playing with the tips of her hair.

Then my hand roamed all over her body making its way to her stomach.

Then I whispered again "I want you to carry my child Saige. What should our child name be? Hopefully we have our baby boy"

I sat up and kissed her again. I got up from her bed and left the room. She looked so peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to disturb her more than I already did.

{End Of Flashback}

Looking through all of these pictures got me a little excited. I missed doing this. I looked at Tiana to see that she was still sleep, so I decided to get up and stand at the edge of the bed.

I lifted the camera to my face and took a picture of Tiana but I didn't know that the flash was on.

She woke up confused "Chris? What the fuck was that bright light?"

"I-I um..."

Tiana sat up and looked at me.

"What in the hell Christopher?! Did you take a picture of me while I was sleep?"